Battery life not an issue!

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
Rob

battery life not an issue !

Post by Rob »

With our solution, our clients are achieving up to 30 days on i415 phones using a motion sensor circuit board and a thin rechargable lithium polymer battery.Also we remove the speaker, mic and ear piece..so you don't ever encounter any mishaps of the phone ringing or vibrating.
We provide a waterproof magnetic housing that works awesome in all climates. It has been tested for months in the cold NYS weather conditions..which include deep snow, sleet , and road salt. Our test vehicle drove over pot holes at high speeds..and even passed the automatic car wash test, without ever shifting a bit!

There are members here that have our units and I'm sure can provide some postive feedback.

Best regards,
Rob

Rob
copter

Re: battery life not an issue !

Post by copter »

Rob wrote:With our solution, our clients are achieving up to 30 days on i415 phones using a motion sensor circuit board and a thin rechargable lithium polymer battery.Also we remove the speaker, mic and ear piece..so you don't ever encounter any mishaps of the phone ringing or vibrating.
We provide a waterproof magnetic housing that works awesome in all climates. It has been tested for months in the cold NYS weather conditions..which include deep snow, sleet , and road salt. Our test vehicle drove over pot holes at high speeds..and even passed the automatic car wash test, without ever shifting a bit!

There are members here that have our units and I'm sure can provide some postive feedback.

Best regards,
Rob

Rob
Yes I have numerous units and they work great, I get an average of 2 weeks service on a single battery charge and the motion switch is very reliable. I have had other units at double the cost and didn't work half as good as Rob's units. If you need covert trackers Rob's converted phones and Accutracking service are the way to go.
sky-chiken

motion switch

Post by sky-chiken »

now does the motion switch work ? Does it turn on the device fo a certain time and than shuts off ? How could I get one ??
copter

Re: motion switch

Post by copter »

sky-chiken wrote:now does the motion switch work ? Does it turn on the device fo a certain time and than shuts off ? How could I get one ??
The motion switch turns the phone off after approx 5 minutes of no motion being detected and turns on when motion is detected again.
You can get Robs contact info here.viewtopic.php?t=852

power on the phone?

Post by Guest »

Your motion detector sounds like a great solution. Can you adopt/offer a slightly different version that would simply "power on" the phone when external power is applied. My ideal set up would be for the phone to be powered down when the car is off and automatically powered on when the car is turned on.

it sounds like you have a way to turn it on and off based on the motion, so is this possible?
Rob

motion

Post by Rob »

Our unit is self powered with LiPo pack without any need use car power..we sometimes power units direct to the fuse box of clients vehicles..without any issues..so I guess I really don't know what your trying to do!
buddy

rob where do we get your motion sensor circuit

Post by buddy »

ok. so i like the motion sensor idea, the case you made etc. sell me one. where do we get it?
copter

Re: rob where do we get your motion sensor circuit

Post by copter »

buddy wrote:ok. so i like the motion sensor idea, the case you made etc. sell me one. where do we get it?
This link will take you to Rob's phone number.
viewtopic.php?t=852
timeline

battery life not a problem

Post by timeline »

is this guy still around???? wd like to get more info
copter

Post by copter »

Look at the post above yours and you will see a link to the contact info.
Read the forum and you would not have to ask such questions!
timeline

battery life not a problem

Post by timeline »

still around. can I get more info on this product
timeline

copter's reply

Post by timeline »

Txs for pointing that out, but no need to be so rude, or to talk down, as there were circumstances involved right at that point. Again appreciate you pointing out the information
copter

Post by copter »

Not trying to be rude, just stating the facts.
The answer to your question was there and all I did was inform you to read the forum to get answers before asking.
In any event I have numerous units and they work great.
Call Rob.