I425, and Accu tracking

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
jallen

I425, and Accu tracking

Post by jallen »

I have a number of questions about the Motorola I425, and the Accu tracking software.

1) Is there a way to have the phone always answer, and go into speaker phone mode without touching the phone?

2) Is there a way to disable the volume buttons on the side of the phone? When picking up the phone often they are pressed by mistake.

3) Does AccuTrack have any way to set a rectangle Geo Fence instead of just circles?

4) Is there a way to use the Google Earth maps in real time with the multiple last reported points, but limit the # of points to say 10 or 20 instead of the last 100?

Perhaps a different phone would be better. Thanks
hutch109

Re: I425, and Accu tracking

Post by hutch109 »

jallen wrote:I have a number of questions about the Motorola I425, and the Accu tracking software.

1) Is there a way to have the phone always answer, and go into speaker phone mode without touching the phone? No, why would you want this?

2) Is there a way to disable the volume buttons on the side of the phone? When picking up the phone often they are pressed by mistake. Not really; again, what need is there to disable them?

3) Does AccuTrack have any way to set a rectangle Geo Fence instead of just circles? There is currently not a feature that supports this - again, its tough to set and exact fence - due to GPS wander etc. If your trying to make a really tight fence, one that a circle won't work for - you might end up with false alerts.

Perhaps a different phone would be better. Thanks

All the Boost phones are similar in features, etc - no one phone is 100% perfect - they all have their quirks. Personally I like the i415 the best.
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)