View Your Site From my PDA

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
mrberrie

View Your Site From my PDA

Post by mrberrie »

1. I tried to view the tracking from my PDA and could not. Do I need to download something special in order to view your website rom my PDA?

2. Also,they may have found the tracking application and now startedturning it off but, since I have downloaded version 4, this is the second day the it has stopped tracking/sending the location information. Like I said, they could be turning if off. Anyone else having this problem. I88s Thanks! Berrie....
zipzag

88's

Post by zipzag »

I've noticed my 88 will power off every now & than when i plug into wall charger,also sometimes get incompatable charger . When the phone is shutdown it deactivates the AccuTrac,so if battery goes dead or phone is shutoff for any reason you must restart Tracking manually.I've given up trying to track my clients untill there is a way for tracking to auto start upon a phone power up.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

To view tracking page on PDA, just fire up your PDA web browser (e.g. Pocket IE on Pocket PC) and goto http://www.accutracking.com. Internet connection is needed, either through the PDA cradle, wired network card, or wireless card.

i58sr and i88s cannot start applications automatically on powerup. i730 does though.

If you believe the new build (v1.4.4) shuts off not due to your client's action but the recent upgrade, you can still access to the old build v1.4.1 for i88s here. We will investigate if there's any random shutoff.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

mrberrie,

After monitoring your account for the past day, I found no data reporting interruption from the phone. If you were still using v1.4.4, please confirm so that we know the new version doesn't radomly shuts off.
AccuTracking Support
guest ed silva

I got a pocket pc and already tried to see the demo map ...

Post by guest ed silva »

I can see the the site but for some reason I only can see the the pushpin called demo, but can't see the streets, I tried different zoom levels as well as the arial and road modes, but can't see nothing but a purple screen. Do you know why and if there's any future upgrade or something like that to be able to see the map in the pda?

Thanks,

Ed Silva.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

The mapping page is heavily javascripted so I don't think PDA can handle that. We don't have a compatible site for PDAs yet and I don't think there'll be one anytime soon.
AccuTracking Support