Teenager tracking

Share your experience using AccuTracking.
Relentless Mom

Teenager tracking

Post by Relentless Mom »

My daughter has a cingular phone now, we have another year on the contract. Can I put this on my daughters phone undetected. She has gotten into a little trouble lately and I need to know where she is, not just take her word for it. Been bit by that one too many times. Any suggestions would help. Thanks
gravyhand

Post by gravyhand »

Lock her in the closet.
Sally

Post by Sally »

I would also like to know if I could install this on a cingular phone and it be undetected.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

We do support AT&T/Cingular BlackBerry Curve 8310 and Cingular HP hw6915, hw6925, hw6945. Please check our supported phone list.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
Shane G

Re: Teenager tracking

Post by Shane G »

If a cell phone was 'unlocked' would it be able to use your service? (regardless of the carrier)
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Yes it would work as long as the carrier can provide the data plan for the phone.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com

Post by Guest »

It certainly wouldn't be "hidden", I may be a bit of a technical junky, but not even my own mother could even browse my phone let alone install software then go as far as to hide it from me :-/. Then again I am legally an adult now, how you wish to approach this is up to you.

I can't say anything about the HP line never used them, but I think hiding the software installed on a phone at least from the phone manufacturer's view is a very bad idea and I certainly would never buy a phone where I felt 3rd party software could be installed without my knowledge.

Good luck, but prepare for an extreme amount of anger and distrust from your daughter if she finds out she has been spied on. I know I'd be pissed beyond belief, but I've always tried to maintain trust with my parent. A good alibi goes a long way. A poor one does not.

Post by Guest »

^ I was referring to a BlackBerry in the last post. (I own an bb curve 8310)