i415 Can't See Data On Your Server Anymore

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
mrberrie

i415 Can't See Data On Your Server Anymore

Post by mrberrie »

Why can't I see my data on your server anymore? I recieved a notice on the phone that it had enough satellite readings and that it sent the location data. However when I went to check the data on your website, there was no data there. Now I know you changed servers but doesn't my phone send the data to the new server and don't I view it by logging into the free.accutracting.com?? Everything was working fine before the switch to the new stuff. Please advise! Thank You! mrberrie... :(
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

When you switch from the free service to the commercial, you got to update your phone software as well and your data is on http://www.accutracking.com instead of free.accutracking.com.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
mrberrie7

i415 Data Not There

Post by mrberrie7 »

I have not upgraded to the paid service yet. How do I access my data? TKS. mrberrie....
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Then you were doing right I think. Login to free website and your data should be there. Do you see any message on the phone screen? Watch it for a while, it should say "Sending data..." then "Sent TIMESTAMP". Other messages may indicate data plan problem.
AccuTracking Support
doom222d

Re: i415 Can't See Data On Your Server Anymore

Post by doom222d »

Why can't I see my data on your server anymore? I recieved a notice on the phone that it had enough satellite readings and that it sent the location data. However when I went to check the data on your website, there was no data there. Now I know you changed servers but doesn't my phone send the data to the new server and don't I view it by logging into the free.accutracting.com?? Everything was working fine before the switch to the new stuff. Please advise! Thank You! mrberrie... :(
:P Hi, guys! I have the same problem. It dosn't work just 2 days. Sending data is O.K! Help, please! :shock: :shock: :shock:
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

I just checked, all servers have been running normal. Make sure you see "Sent TIMESTAMP" on the phone screen. Only this message confirms the sending.

If you see "Smart sending OK" on screen, it's not sending. See our help topic "What is smart sending": http://support.accutracking.com/kb/article/000018
AccuTracking Support
mrberrie8

Let's Do Business!

Post by mrberrie8 »

With all do respect, I know what smart sending is. Please look at my account and discuss why "No Data" is showing on the account after the phone said it had 9 satellites and I took it for a ride all over the city yesterday to test it. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem signing up for the pay as you go syste because you guys have provided the free service for a long time and at a high quality level. However, we can do this two ways. I will pay but if it does not work, I want and expect a refund. Now I know you and you guys are the real deal. I trust you! So, let's start testing my phone to ensure it is going to work on the new pay system. By the way, since I will not need the service forever, if I set it up to pay monthly and I don't need it for say three onths will I still be charged for those three months. Do you have a link that discusses exactly how it going to work? Let's talk about it! mrberrie....
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

The number of satellite is only one of the tracking requirements. As mentioned in my previous post: Do you see "Sent TIMESTAMP" message on phone screen? The answer to this question will help troubleshoot the problem.

There's one month free trial for the paid service. Just register your account. For more billing questions, please see How does the billing work and How do I recharge my account. Specifically to your question: you will NOT be charged automatically for the 3 month you don't use. You will have to manually renew your service month by month.

NOTE: For your 3 month no-usage case, Nextel Boost i415 credit usually expires in 90 days even you still have credit. They will charge you $20 reactivation fee if your phone credit expires.
AccuTracking Support