v1.3 worked for i710, But NO Smart send, No speed/heading

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
ciffart

v1.3 worked for i710, But NO Smart send, No speed/heading

Post by ciffart »

The v1.3 worked for my i710 phone today.

But when I start to track the phone, following things are NOT working:
(1). No Smart send: my phone will keep sending GPS data even
whenI'm parked car and my phone is in the car.
(2). No speed and heading from my phone when I'm driving around to
to test it.

Is this because of v1.3 that Samrt Sending is not in the V1.3?

By the way, I brought the data cable, and also download iDEN Update Application & iDENDownloadAppsUtility from Motorola to my PC. I DON'T know how to download v2.0 AccuTracking sw to my i710 phone. Because during the process download, there are no place that I can choose or enter AccuTracking sw.

Is there anyone know how to use data cable to download?

Thanks a lot.

Ciffart
Skibum

Post by Skibum »

research, and get "Webjal" and you will be able to upload to your hearts content! :)
mrberrie11

Smart Send Not Working Properly??

Post by mrberrie11 »

Smart send for some reason is NOT working as well as it was. Smart send is on and all last night the phone was not moving but it still sent data to the server 12:00 am - 7:00 am even though it was in the same spot. The only thing I did was change the intervals of the send from 5 minutes to 2 minutes. Now it seems to send it even if the phone is in the same location. Any ideas? Mrberrie....
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

It could be a bug that smart sending stops after changing the intervals. Can you do me a favor to restart AccuTracking and see if smart sending back to work?
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
mrberrie-2

Smart Send Not Working Properly??

Post by mrberrie-2 »

Ok, I will let you know, but I must wait until my Trucker starts snoring. Will let you know! Mrberrie....
ciffart

Is AccuTracking software downloadable?

Post by ciffart »

I still not be able to run AccuTracking v2.0 for my i710 phone thru Nextel MAM page.

I did run v1.3 for i710. It worked, but v1.3 does not have smart sent, and does not send the speed and heading.

Dear AT support:

Are there AccuTracking softwares on v1.3 and v2.0 availble to download so that I might be able to using my i710 phone for smart send w/ speed and heading (which is the functionality of v2.0, except I could not make it working on my i710 phone.

Most importantly, I do need to send GPS data to server every 30 sec., which is less than 1 minute. If the AccuTracking software are avaiable, I could make some modifications.

Thank you for let me know whether the AccuTracking s/w is downloadable or not.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

We would like to test out why the current 2.0 download doesn't work on your phone. Might get a fix soon.

Sorry we do not support < 1min report.
AccuTracking Support
ciffart_xd

When the AT v2.0 download will be test it for i710

Post by ciffart_xd »

Dear AT support,

I'm so glad that you will test the current v2.0 download for the i710 phone.

Please let me know how can I assit you to have i710 phone be tested and fixed soon. I can be reached at wenyu1@comcast.net.

Thank you so much.
mrberrie

Re: Smart Send Not Working Properly??

Post by mrberrie »

[quote="mrberrie-2"]Ok, I will let you know, but I must wait until my Trucker starts snoring. Will let you know! Mrberrie....[/quote]

Ok, I restarted Acutracking and as you can probably see, it still sent data almost every 2 minutes. Yes, Smart Send was check/X'ed. Smart send does not appear to be working properly. Mrberrie....
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

What time were you using? So I can check the database and see if they are really duplicates or still within the margin of GPS signal accuracy.
AccuTracking Support
mrberrie-2

Smart Send

Post by mrberrie-2 »

I was NOT using it at all between 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM Central Standard Time. The phone did not move during that timeframe. It was on the charger and on the dining room table. Mrberrie
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

I can see your data fluctuated a lot at some time during that time. For instance Nov 06 2004 12:46:58 AM, the data shows a 13 mph speed. Smart sending cannot tell if this is real data or just a signal drifting and would not filter that out. I heard you are going to buy an i730 soon? I think it may perform better, given that signal drifting varies from model to model.
AccuTracking Support
mrberrie

Smart Send Drift

Post by mrberrie »

I am thinking about the purchase of the I730. I will be terminating my Sprint service early. Got to decide if that is a smart move this close to Xmas. Nextel not offering any incentive at all for me to sign up with them. We'll see! By the way when the signal drifts late night, if it is drifting outsideof the geofence, I am not getting the message. However, I am not complaining. I am still a very satisfied customer. :D Thanks! Mrberrie....