error upload/download i710 phone

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
ciffart_xd

error upload/download i710 phone

Post by ciffart_xd »

(1). I had the similar problem as of JN?s problem 1: I?m suppose to check the boxes for R2B.00.00, R2B.00.02 and R2B.00.04. But NO R2b.00.04 option there to check to.

During this upload application process: I filled: Jad file name & Jar file name :AccuTracking-227482.jad & AccuTracking-227482.jar (I noticed that I can download two different version of AccuTracking 710.zip, one is generated by 08/21/04, another is generated by 08/31/04, I tried both. Both of them are not working); Application name: AccuTracking; Version: v2.0 (which I don?t know whether it is the right one); # of license: *; Category: Action; Partner: AccuTracking; and then I check R2B.00.00 and R2B.00.02 instead R2B.00.00, R2B.00.02 and R2B.00.04.

Then when I try to download to i710 phone, I got ?Failed Download w/ status code: 904 (attribute Mismatch)?.

(2). Can anyone tell me how to check the sw version in my new i710 phone which I brought it 10/14/04 (since you mentioned that JN mentioned that its i710 sw version is R2B.02.02

(3). Question to JN?s problem1: how could JN to user the version number for the i730 (what is the i730 version numbers) to upload the i710 phone?
JN

upload

Post by JN »

cliff,

I may have not been clear...I was able to get the Accutracking download that is meant for the i730 phone to upload to my i710, and install on the phone (using the version numbers for the i730 on upload) But it still would not run...I'd get the same error "VM CLASS LOADING ERROR"... i'D be interested to see if you have the same problem if the i730 upload installs for you too.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

AccuTracking-227482.jad & AccuTracking-227482.jar
The numbers in the jad and jar file name alarm me here. How did you get those names from the zip?

Try to rename to AccuTracking.jad & AccuTracking.jar to match the name in manifest file.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
ciffart_xd

error download for i710

Post by ciffart_xd »

Dear AT Support:

The first page of Nextel MAM upload page is to "Browse" the Jad & jar file location, Where I Browse to the right AccuTracking.jad & jar file.

Then I hit the ?Next? option to progress to the next page where I can enter the application name & version, where the JAD & JAR file name appeared on the top of the page will automatically show to the followings:

AccuTracking-227482.jad & AccuTracking-227482.jar

Where the number after the AccuTracking is changing each time when I create new app. I can change it anyway. I appeared automatically.

I checked the META-INF/MANIFEST.MF in the zip, which appears OK.