tracking your fiance out of country

All other non-technical questions and discussions.
tecknikal101

tracking your fiance out of country

Post by tecknikal101 »

Hi Folks- Just came upon this site and it looks like the best one for normal ppl. OK, hear is my situation. I have a fiance in the Philippines. She has lied b4 to me but before you condem her for that understand it's almost the Norm there...they lie to save face. Just the way it is. Anyway, I would like to make sure she goes where she says she goes before I marry her. Marriage is a life long commitment..and some ladies in the philippines (as are elsewhere too) are just after a US or CDN citizenship etc... SO. I can buy any phone here and send it to her there......they have GPS Service in the Philippines (SMART) will it work there if I pay for a local service here? Is there an international service? She will be using the cell phone so charging it won't be an issue. Any Information would be helpfull.

I understand if the equipment SHE is using belongs to you (me) then it is ok to track/spy on your own electronics....no BAD committed legally.
tecknikal1

Re: tracking your fiance out of country

Post by tecknikal1 »

Well it seems Philippines has iDEN. SO i suppose it will work there.....but I want to use a local SIM card (SMART/GLOBE) and not pay long distance NEXTEL charges ($2.65 min)
Will Acutrack still work in Manila if I have a plan in the USA?