Google API key

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
cua-transport

Google API key

Post by cua-transport »

Dear,

I am unable to access the page to get my own Google API key. When I click the hyperclick- "My Account>API & Web Integration>Share Location for Units>Get a Google API key here", it takes me to a page that says- Connection rejected.

I really need my API key asap. is there any other way to get my Google API key!

Thanks,
Divya.
tustiny

Re: Google API key

Post by tustiny »

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering issues obtaining your Google API key. The "Connection rejected" message you're receiving might indicate a problem with the server or connectivity at that moment. Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve this issue:
  • Clear your browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, cached data can interfere with accessing certain web pages. Clearing your browser's cache and cookies might help. You can also try accessing the page using a different browser or in incognito/private mode.
    Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection. A poor or unstable connection might result in difficulties accessing certain web pages.
    Contact Google Support: Reach out to Google's support team directly to report the issue. They might be able to provide insights or alternative methods to acquire an API key if there's a temporary problem with the page you're trying to access.
    Explore alternative ways to obtain the API key: Google provides various methods to generate API keys. You can try accessing the API & Web Integration section through a different pathway within your Google account dashboard. Look for "APIs & Services" or similar sections in your account settings.
    Search for official documentation or forums: Browse through Google's official documentation or community forums where users might have discussed similar issues. You might find troubleshooting steps or insights from others who faced the same problem.
If none of these solutions work, contacting Google support directly would be the most effective way to address the issue promptly. They can offer specific guidance tailored to your situation and help you acquire the API key you need.