New Website is allowing sub accounts to track all units

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
junior1

New Website is allowing sub accounts to track all units

Post by junior1 »

I just noticed that when you created the new website it allows our sub accounts to view all units when they should not be able to view all units etc.. Can you correct this please or do we have to delete sub account and then re create them etc ..
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: New Website is allowing sub accounts to track all units

Post by ATSupport »

Just tested your account and cannot reproduce the issue. I think you might have forgot to logout from your regular account before logging into the subaccount. Try to test in a different browser or on another computer.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com

Post by Guest »

ATSupport wrote:Just tested your account and cannot reproduce the issue. I think you might have forgot to logout from your regular account before logging into the subaccount. Try to test in a different browser or on another computer.
Ok i just tried the sub account by logging off main account etc. The sub account is able to click on Unit Filter and see how many units are on account etc. He was able to track the units he was not assigned to before, but now looks like he can only see how many units are on account. Is there a way where he can only see the unit he is assigned to on the unit filter and not see the other units listed on the unit filter ? I haven't used the new website version much yet. I am still using the older version. Also on the tile all icon at the bottom page if he clicks on it he is also able to see Locatable Units. Is there a way where he can only see the unit he was assigned to as well on the Locatable Units ? Same thing goes with the alerts icon at the bottom he is able to see the units etc.. I guess it would apply to all the icons at the bottom etc. Is there a way where he can only have access to the units assigned to him etc. For example if he is only assigned unit 05. Then he should only be able to have access to that unit database etc. and not be able to see the other units listed etc.. I hope i make sense kinda in a hurry typing this etc. busy day etc..

Post by Guest »

On the older version he is only able to access data from the unit he is assigned to etc. and he does not see how many units are on the account etc on the older version of accutracking . But he started using the newer version because he was able to track the other units before etc. I just found out about it because he mention it to me. Can you change the Refresh rate: 10s to 5sec etc. on the older version this would be nice on the older version just like the new version etc.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

The unit list on filter and alert might be a bug then. We'll fix it.

You can change the refresh rate by clicking the "Refresh interval" button at the bottom.
AccuTracking Support
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Update: this has been fixed. Please contact our support directly for further questions.
AccuTracking Support

Post by Guest »

Thank you it has been fixed.. About the 5 sec refresh rate i was talking about the old accutracking website. It is at 10 sec refresh rate. Can we get the 5 sec refresh rate on the old website also ?
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

The old website is in maintenance mode and unfortunately no further changes are going to be made to it.
Guest wrote:Thank you it has been fixed.. About the 5 sec refresh rate i was talking about the old accutracking website. It is at 10 sec refresh rate. Can we get the 5 sec refresh rate on the old website also ?
AccuTracking Support