Change registration email after everything is installed

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
superspydetective

Change registration email after everything is installed

Post by superspydetective »

I created an Accu Tracking account with a yahoo email address. Only after everything was installed and in place, I realized there are google gadgets I want to use... however in order to use that gadget, I need to have my accutracking email to be the gmail account in order to tie the two accounts together... Any help would be much appreciated, there is no place to change my registration email within accutracking account info, only a place to change my alert method email, which is not the same.

thanks,

mr j.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Change registration email after everything is installed

Post by ATSupport »

You can change your email address in "Account" > "Account Settings". However, there's no such requirement as you have to use a gmail account to use Google Gadgets, which has nothing to do with the registered email address at all.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
superspydetective

all that shows up on my google gadget is the demo1 map that you guys have set up, even after I create a accukey for the gadget, i tried 4 different times with the same result? any suggestions? I assumed it was tied in with the email and that was why I couldnt see my map.

mr j
superspydetective

I figured it out... I don't know where I was creating a key at before, but found where the key for my device was located and put that in there and it works fine now. thanks!

mr. j