problem with 415

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
raphaelsmith

problem with 415

Post by raphaelsmith »

ok here is my problem my divice has been hanging so i read i need the unit in hand do see whats going on .. well i have 2 units side by side both have different readings both say sending data 7 satalites differtent speeds both set to send data every 2minutes but something is really wrong because 1 says 3mph the other 23mph when i was doing 60mph is any 1 else having the same problem that i am having .. i did notice 1 say no connection ie but then it said sending data which at the time the data on screen was wrong
Rob

Re: problem with 415

Post by Rob »

I use one daily in my car..and have no issues with speed..where do you have them placed?
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob
raphaelsmith

Post by raphaelsmith »

its under the dash and it has been there for the past yr .. was working super until lately :( ..
Rob

Post by Rob »

I find it works best with the screen facing up toward the sky!
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob
raphaelsmith

Post by raphaelsmith »

the way the screen faces is not the issues here ... it has been working fine for the past 16 months where its at ... until lately ... for example now its been home the fence went off 1.5 hours late then im getting speed alerts from today but the car is sitting still hasnt moved sine 1800 buts its o130 now and im still getting them
Rob

Post by Rob »

Call me if you can..

Rob