i415 reboots over and over for no reason. Why?

Discussions about AccuTracking Starter Kit and phones.
tjuul02@yahoo.com

i415 reboots over and over for no reason. Why?

Post by tjuul02@yahoo.com »

One of my i415's started to reboot itself lately. Sometimes it will never become ready so I have to remove the battery to shut it down. Other times, it works fine. Does this seem like a software problem or hardware?
Thanks
hutch109

Re: i415 reboots over and over for no reason. Why?

Post by hutch109 »

Is it a stock i415 - or have modifications been made to it?

Does it give any other messages or just reboot when it wants to? I assume the battery is a good battery - but have you tried swapping them out?

Thanks

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
Rob

Post by Rob »

Tom,

Sounds like a power issue!

Rob
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob
sps

Post by sps »

I had nothing but problems with the i415, over and over. I am a licensed Private Investigator and use many different GPS devices. (Passive & real time) I was looking for a cheap alternative to my $1,000. devices. The i425 is MUCH better! The i425 gets signals where the i415 won't (like in my front living room, or under the hood by the air filter) I do reccomend upgrading to the i425, I think you will see a night and day difference. Just my 2 cents!
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Glad you getting good luck with the i425; I would rather have a i415 any day of the week - we have seen nothing but issues with the i425 - and since they don't send back battery data, or cell signal data - it makes it tough to trouble shoot.

Glad you like them.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
Rob

Post by Rob »

i425 over i415...no contest so far! we still have plenty to go around!
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob