cheating husband

Share your experience using AccuTracking.
Bumble

cheating husband

Post by Bumble »

I have an old nextel i850 phone. How would I go about tracking him with this system. Get a cheap plan from nextel - got that, but the phone is dead and how would I go about wiring it to his car? Sorry, I am alittle freaked right now! He just spends alittle too much time at the office and says he wants to sleep there.
lurch

Post by lurch »

for starters you will need to get the data or internet plan that is required by accutracking. then you need to load the software onto the phone. you will need a data cable for this. accutracking has the data cable for a good price, or you can always try ebay. then you need a accutracking account for 5-7$ a month for that service (a little cheaper if you plan long term account useage). next you will need to have access to your husbands car so that you can place the device in it. in the trunk behind one of the liners on either side of the trunk, spare tire hole, under the hood, or under the dash are good places that have been suggested by other forum posters. wiring can be done directly to the battery if its close or easy enough, you can wire to the factory fuse panel using an existing circuit or one of those piggyback fuse add-a-circuit (available at most automotive parts retailers), or if in the truck one user has suggested using the trunk light wire for a constant power source, you could tap into that with a simple wire tap. just run your wire to a cig-liter adapter and hide the phone with it in silent mode running the accutracking software.

if you look into the knowledge base on accutrackings home page at the very bottom of the last paragraph click on the link "More information about cell phone tracking." there are lots of answers and ideas, also continue to read the older posts on this forum, they contain a ton of information that is useful for the new comer / beginner.

I have recently been informed that tracking someone without their knowledge is NOT LEGAL in some states. check with your state and local laws before you get too carried away.

isnt it possible your husband really is at work? things are NOT always as they would first appear.

Lurch
bumble

Post by bumble »

Thanks lurch. I'm truly not sure if my husband is cheating. He says he's working till 10 and find out from his coworker that the jobs ended around 7. Three hours and here and there are starting to make me suspicious. I hope that I am wrong.

Could I just keep taking the phone in and out to charge without the wiring? I do not believe I am that saavy to wire to a brake light or battery. What do ya think?
lurch

Post by lurch »

the battery will only retain a charge for 8-12 hours (I think on most phones) when you use the AccuTracking software. you would have to charge it every night, if you dont have access to the car every night this may not work for you.

another option (its a bit pricey) is the motion detector unit available from one of the accutracking vendors, i think its called the spy store, dudes name is rob and his phone number is 716 830.7791 his email addy is boostphones.at.gmail.com

i have emailed him a couple times in weeks past with no reply, you might be better off trying the direct route and calling him. apparently the batteries on his unit will last upwards of 30 days because of the way it only powers on when there is motion detected and then off again after 5 minutes at rest.

good luck

LURCH
Bumble

Post by Bumble »

Thanks again Lurch - I guess he is cheating because it is 12:55 am est. and he is still not home from work yet. I can't wait to hear the excuse this time. I really need something quick and I can just drop in his car and go. He has a taurus station wagon. Where do you think would be the best place to put the phone? He does his own oil changes etc. so I would have to be really hidden and also something that can be down quickly.
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Just because its 1am does not mean that he is cheating - it could be one of the signs that adds up to it though.

On the other side; make sure that you are prepared to handle the information that you obtain from what you find out.

Also, create an account so you can PM back and forth.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Also fill out your profile - so we know where you are... If your in my area - I would be happy to help you out.

E
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Hey Bumble; Did you ever come up with a solution? If not give me a call.

Eric

Post by Guest »

Hutch109:

I guess he was cheating because he asked me for a divorce. The reason I question where he is. He now has moved out and is living on our boat. I am shock over this.
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

OK; Well if you need a short term "rental" solution; give me a call... If that helps you out.

Eric

Rob

motion sensor

Post by Rob »

Lurch..thanks for the plug..if any one needs there i415 phone to last up to a month.without charging it..please call me at 716 8307791

Rob

cheat husband

Post by Guest »

Hutch109

can you give me your email address? Bumble
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

You can call me toll free at 1-888-292-6693 if you would like.

Eric