alerts

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
raphaelsmith

alerts

Post by raphaelsmith »

can some 1 tell me how come my fences work and some times they dont...
example : today i got an alert that it left home i tracked it for 20 mins and it came back home .. ( no alert )then hours later i tracked it 35 miles away from home at another location where i have a fence set .. but it never registered ...but when i view the history it shows that it was there for 2 hours before i even looked .. this has been happening off and on and i'm wondering what is the cause of this .. :?:
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Please check this thread: viewtopic.php?t=976
If you can manually do the math on the fence and the actual GPS data to see if the data is supposed to trigger the fence. There could be 2 reasons:
1) No GPS data was reported during that time
2) The fence was set to a different location by mistake.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
raphaelsmith

Post by raphaelsmith »

i havent changed anything as far as my fences are concerned they have been the same for the past yr... i can see the data online im just not getting any alerts
raphaelsmith

Post by raphaelsmith »

ok i see what the problem was .. i set a speed alert .. and after i did that the settings went to the default which alerts are unchecked .. so i had to go back in and check them over...
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

So the alert was automatically unchecked after you set the speed alert? I don't quite understand the scenario but if you believe this is a bug for the webpage please let us know with the details.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com