Account registration disabled

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
rizzo

Account registration disabled

Post by rizzo »

Any word on when people can start registering? I have a phone that's ready to go w/ your app already loaded....just waiting to get signed up with an account.

How much longer?
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

I apologize for the inconvenience. The registration is closed for system maintenance. Please email support(at)accutracking.com with your phone model and you will be notified once it's active. The starter kit users should contact phonesales(at)accutracking.com.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com

Ditto on when

Post by Guest »

Hello...

I found your software by user recommendations on the Howard Forums NEXTEL site. Users of the i930 have had great results in using your i860 software and the units are similar with the exception of the i930 being SmartPhone compliant. All have had great success when running this application once they find out how to install it via Mobile Apps Manager or WebJAL.

I too would kike to enjoy this experience and have downloaded the i860 software to my phone. It had installed properly and asks for a tracking ID when I run the app. When will we be able to finally register again for the IDs? The registration server has been down since Thursday, February 2, 2006.

Surely, it can't take that long to do a few repairs. What's going on? Is NEXTEL raising hell again over something they want to restrict their users from using because they can't charge us for it???
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

No, not Nextel's fault..:) We just need some system performance review (which takes long) because it scales up quickly. You can email our support with your phone model and they can help you. (Personal and non-commercial use only).
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com