New to this.

Discussions about AccuTracking Starter Kit and phones.

New to this.

Post by Guest »

I'am thinking about getting the starter kit, I would gave the phone to my teenage daughter. Would i be able to check her location, how would i do that, would that be through the internet. Would it gave me a exact address. I'am new at this and not sure how this works. Any advice would be helpful. Is startup easy.
joesgt281

Post by joesgt281 »

yes
yes
yes
yes
:D
seriously, it does all you want it to.
note that it will not run completely hidden to her.
you can observe the phone location over the internet.
Skibum

Post by Skibum »

The important thing is that your daughter needs to know that the tracking is running, and not to shut it off.
I can't be tracked anymore... :(

Post by guest »

I have notice other user on this forum say that the maps you have are hard to read. How does the map look, does it gave you a exact address or just the general area?
Skibum

Post by Skibum »

Click on my locate me link, and see for yourself! :)
I can't be tracked anymore... :(

Post by guest »

This is good so then it just gives you a street name but not a address is it possiable to download something to give you a exact address. I'am want ot buy three different starter kits. One for personal use and two becuse we run a landscaping bussiness and want to know if our employess are going where they are suppoused to go.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

guest wrote:I have notice other user on this forum say that the maps you have are hard to read. How does the map look, does it gave you a exact address or just the general area?
That's was long time ago...before Google maps. :)
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
edgeg

coverage

Post by edgeg »

The Boost Moblie coverage map does not have my house, does that effect the GPS??? Can you only use Nextel?
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

If your area is not covered by Boost Mobile, you won't be able to track the phone. Yes, Nextel only.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
nomax

Re: New to this.

Post by nomax »

Hi I'm in the father of driving teenager mode. Does anyone know if AT&T Blackjack II phone has this capability? AT&T says they do not provide GPS tracking. I'm wondering if AT will work- the phone is listed as though it does.

Also, I noticed it mentioned in the blog that the service can not go undetected by the phone carrier. Why is that?

Thanks,

a dad