i265 with 3b.00.03

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
clms

i265 with 3b.00.03

Post by clms »

no, i used MAM. it downloaded ok, but i got the suite error when i tried to install.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
clms

i265 with 3b.00.03

Post by clms »

we are getting close. now i'm able to download the latest application with MAM. it also installs. however, when i run the application and it tries to send the data i get...

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand
The request line contained invalid characters following the protocol string

i have the total connect 1mb plan activated. is there something i'm doing wrong here?
clms

i265 with 3b.00.03

Post by clms »

ok, sucess! i uninstalled and reinstalled the application and it now appears to work! thanks.
mrberrie

i860 Install Problem

Post by mrberrie »

I just tried several times to download the July 05 version to my I860 and cannot. I get the same error code. Can someone provide instructions for removing the older version of the Accutracking Software from the i860? My software version is R1c.01.01. Thanks! Bmack....
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

The latest is the July 23 version (v2.1.7).

To uninstall on the phone: Java Apps->AccuTracking->Press "menu" key->Uninstall.
AccuTracking Support
mrberrie-5

i860 = Failed download with status code:904

Post by mrberrie-5 »

I uninstalled the previous and tried to redownload the newer July 2005 version. I still got the "Failed download with status code:904(Attribute Mismatch) Please retry What is wrong?? Mrberrie....
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Nextel just updated i860 SDK for latest firmware. We are going to release a new version for i860 shortly.
AccuTracking Support
mrberrie-5

i860 409 error

Post by mrberrie-5 »

Thanks!
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

The new i860 build is in beta download: http://www.accutracking.com/downloads/b ... ing860.zip.
AccuTracking Support
mrberrie-6

i860 Beta Working Well

Post by mrberrie-6 »

ATSupport wrote:Were you using cable to download and install? Yes, there will be new versions posted soon for you to test on your phone.
It downloaded over the air without a problem. So far it is working very well. Thank You! Bmack...