Availability of Tracking

All other non-technical questions and discussions.
Bryan

Availability of Tracking

Post by Bryan »

How often can I use the tracking on the phone?
Does it give me coordinates or an actual map?
Can I do this 50 times in one day if I want?
The phone will send a signal every minute (if programmed) will this be updated immediately on your server to be viewed just as quickly?
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

You can use as often as your want, you must have the Nextel data plan. It's updated real-time on the server.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

If you are trying to track your child, when they are in a classroom or over at a friends house you won't be able to get any information because they are inside and not seen by the satellite system?
When you look up the tracking of the phone will it show you an actual map of where the phone is at? How accurate is it?
Skibum

Post by Skibum »

Tracking insode depends on the building. In my house, I have no trouble being tracked indoors, as long as I am not in the basement.

Tracking will show on an actual map. It is as accurate as your position fix. I fine usually within 75 feet. Click on my sticker for examples.
I can't be tracked anymore... :(
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

This is truly an incredible service you guys are offering. I feel guilty not having to pay for such an exceptional service. I look forward to being a member and being able to track my child and their whereabouts. It will be such a relieve to know that someone is watching them.
kenley_ser

Post by kenley_ser »

does the program have to be running to send the information to the server? like if my kid closes his app can i still track him??
Skibum

Post by Skibum »

The application needs to be running. It can be running hidden, but needs to be running.
I can't be tracked anymore... :(