i860 MAM Software Problem Up-Date

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
zac123

i860 MAM Software Problem Up-Date

Post by zac123 »

OK Guys, here is the up-date. After spending hours and hours talking with Tek Support at Nextel who blames Motorola and then talking to Motorola who says the software in my i860 IS the newest software I got no ware. I then made it to "Tier-2" tek support at Nextel then level 3 and at the end of yesterday level 4 ware things got done. I stayed cool even though I was freeked out by the un-aware tek support in the begining. Tek support level 4 new exactly what I wanted and they new just how to get in contact with the vendor that is responcible for the Web MAM page and its content. So now we wait and wait and wait and wait and most likely------------wait some more. The tek guy said he would get in touch with me if there was anything I needed to do. I guess I will just keep an eye on the MAM page and look for the update version, then I can go on and set up Accutracking on my new i860. Im sorry for so much to say here, but I feel no one else but you guys and gals feel my pain.(LOL) You know what I mean.. If any body stumbles on to the software up date for the i860 on the Nextel MAM page please let me know. But I will be looking there lots too. Thanks and Take Care All