Wife---

Share your experience using AccuTracking.
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Sure - what you need? Log in an PM me - then you can call me - Ill help you out.

E
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
Guest43

Re: Wife---

Post by Guest43 »

Some of you people that are defending the cheater are hilarious! There are right and wrong ways to go about things in life. If you feel the need to cheat just leave and start over rather than making everybody's life miserable with these silly little soap opera games. Have some freakin' virtue for crying out loud!
another1

Post by another1 »

Hey, I thought about doing this too, but then I realized that my husband may be leaving the car at work and leaving with someone else, so what good would it do for me to track a car with no one in it. I'd really love to sit in the parking lot and spy on him all day, but I have a baby that I'm sure would have fuss if we sit there too long, he knows every car I drive, and I don't have a working car. However, I noticed he just got himself a Boost with GPS locator. He already has a cellphone, so why he would need a pre-paid cell phone is beyond me. Lucky me, he takes it to work. Unfortunately, I don't know how to track that phone. Luckily, I have all the info on that phone, SIM #, phone#, etc. My question is, can I get Accutracking on his prepaid Boost phone without him knowing and can I track that phone on the web? Thanks.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

No. Here are the details.
another1 wrote:My question is, can I get Accutracking on his prepaid Boost phone without him knowing and can I track that phone on the web? Thanks.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
deft

Post by deft »

This is pathetic. If you're so insecure you have to spy on your spouse you need a divorce or some therapy. It's ridiculous to see a useful tool like GPS tracking being wasted on such nonsense. What is this, the Jerry Springfield show?
sad with pain

Post by sad with pain »

Try Verizon new chaperone, it works I know and it is reliable as long as you have a signal. I busted my wife reciently and caught the guy and beat him bad on the day after valentines day.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Did you beat her also?
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob

Post by Guest »

Yes but don't like to talk about that. that doesn't make me feel good.
Rob wrote:Did you beat her also?

Post by Guest »

sad with pain wrote:Try Verizon new chaperone, it works I know and it is reliable as long as you have a signal. I busted my wife reciently and caught the guy and beat him bad on the day after valentines day.
Ya, but you need 2 phones on a Verizon account for it to work.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Yes you do require 2..
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob

Post by Guest »

I have husband that has cheated 3x (three different women over the last few years)...and I am sick of it. Is this accutracking detectable on his blackberry do you think? I don't want him to know it is one there of course...
Rob

Post by Rob »

He''ll see it..you need an attorney!

Rob

Post by Guest »

:shock: I am a wife also and i got a i425 boost phone and al i have to do is buy the starter kit for it, i think. mine is pretty easy my husband wants a prepaid phone. so i thought this was the prefect phone for him, because honestly i thing he has a side kick as his buddy says. he is always working late but never getting paid for it? plus i think i know who she might be but not sure. the only question is will the phone say it is tracking when i get on the internet and track him? im new to this. he will be using the phone for calls. but i dont want him to know the phone is also tracking him. is this possible?
Rob

Post by Rob »

won't work..

Rob
The real answer on how to do it.

Post by The real answer on how to do it. »

Go to "forums" here on the home page. Go to thread "Great news for newbies"