Wife---

Share your experience using AccuTracking.

Post by Guest »

Ask yourself why a person would cheat on you? Apparently you are the type of person capable of violating your wives privacy and being a complete control freak.

Im glad your wife f*ed around on you, she obviously (rightly) found something wrong with you.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Ask yourself why a person would cheat on you? Apparently you are the type of person capable of violating your wives privacy and being a complete control freak.

Im glad your wife f*ed around on you, she obviously (rightly) found something wrong with you.
^^Thats ridiculous.

Cheating on your husband/wife is always wrong. and you know it.

But whats also wrong is the situation. If I felt like I had to spy on my girlfriend because I couldnt trust her, I wouldnt bother spying, Id tell that bitch to hit the road.

Trust doesnt come from a GPS. And if you dont have trust, what do you really have?

At the same time, if I was the cheating bitch, I would break up with my husband before I went off prowling like some slimeball.

Basically, the two of you made some poor decisions. but, please tell me you at least beat the tar out of that other guy, right?

There's no excuse for cheating... ever!

Post by Guest »

As for surveillance... if you have a strong suspicion based on your partner's behaviour that they are cheating, and yet you can't confront them or they avoid the subject... at some point you really don't have any other recourse, do you? You can either accuse them with no evidence. In which case, if you DO happen to be wrong (unlikely IMO), then you could have dealt a major blow to the relationship. And if you're right, they can still deny it and make your life miserable. It's better to know.

My own wife started acting very suspiciously and I knew that she had been talking again to an old boyfriend (a relationship that broke up her first marriage). When she would receive a call and sneak away to the basement to talk, when she started "working late" more often, and when she would be instant messaging on a constant basis but quickly hiding the window if I ever came near the computer... of course that creates suspicion. Oh, and the drop off in sex, of course.

After a while, did I decide to check her computer logs to see what all the secretive chatting was about? Hell, yes! What else am I supposed to do? If I asked questions about who she was talking with, I could tell she was lying and she would also get angry and confrontational to hide her BS. All I got was grief. And it wouldn't be right to accuse her without knowing for sure. So I checked!

And like a good little "liberated" woman, sure enough she was betraying the man who stood by her all these years all for the sake of some jollies. What a nice reward for the guy who she herself said was a great husband (which is why I was lucky enough to get a fair divorce... a real rarity).

It's damn hard to find a good woman these days.

P.S. To any feminazis (heather?). Attack away in your irrational rage. You're such a clueless to reality bunch that nothing you say carries any weight. Sing along now! "You're not woman,
You are whore,
In numbers not too big to ignore."
snowbird

Air Cleaner location for i415 w/direct connect to battery

Post by snowbird »

Hey ya'll, Will the guest that placed the i415 in the air cleaner compartment please update us. Is this still working for you? The ambient temp is going to be lower soon here in the South and this location would work great for me. I tested this location on a rare, cool night for a short time, and it worked great. Thanks -
ferrglar

ACCUTRACKING and BOOST are the core of my business;-)

Post by ferrglar »

:twisted: Accutracking is the S*%#...

I uploaded the ATPrem software(accutracking premium) onto my i415, wrapped it in electrical tape, used about a 5 ton strength epoxy to adhere a heavy duty magnet with about a 10lb resistance to the back of the phone(xtra layers of tape in between) and entered the codes in...I stuck the phone underneath of the car (anywhere works!) Even in the winter rain and snow, nothing was obstructed with transfeer of data or water damage etc...

I am a private detective, so this has proven very VERY useful to myself personally and professionally. :D

Also, I am for hire...
dalepa

Re: Wife---

Post by dalepa »

Well that didn't take long. Hooked the I415 up to a perm power source on Tuesday night, and on Thursday caught her with another man.

After putting up with all the lies for months now, It's FINALLY OVER.

This is the second time in 10 years. Fool me twice...

10 YEARS AND THREE KIDS.

THANK YOU ACCUTRACKING!

PS: if anyone needs a closet full of size 5 clothes and a 100 pair of size 7 shoes stop by my driveway and take what you want before the garbage guys come tomorrow morning.

DLP
chrissy

Re: Follow up

Post by chrissy »

Alpine wrote:Yes,

I successfully installed the i415 under the back deck carpeting in a 2005 Honda. The signal is sometimes faint but strong enough that I get most locations at all times. The Honda has a negative electrical system, therefore most power connections are "hot" all the time. Other vehicles use positive systems in which + is only flowing when a device or switch is activated. In other words, the Honda has + flow all the time. I installed the wiring taping into the rear hatch light. Grounded to an existing screw already in the vehicle. I purchased a socket from a local auto parts store and plugged the phone charger into that taping it secure with electrical tape to make sure it would not vibrate apart. I used a piece of foam wrapped around the phone to keep it from making noise and vibrating while driving. Also, when the i415 is attached to the charger the keypad is illuminated. Therefore the foam eliminated any light that could be seen at night. (not that it can be seen under the carpet) Anyways, it took me about 1 hour to install and nothing can be seen without taking trim apart.

The results:

Superbowl weekend (Friday) the wife says she is going to a girlfriends to spend the night. I am thinking yea right...Anyways, sure enough I track her to a hotel. I stay at the bar for about 3 hours enjoying the company of a nice young woman having great conversation while watching the front door. It's about 1am and I am tired and realize that nothing will come of me sitting at the bar all night. I go home and then come back early in the morning. Sit there in the lobby for about 3 hours and I see this guy that I have seen her with before walk out. (busted) About 10 min latter she walks out carrying her bags. I confront her in the parking lot and well, you can imagine the rest of the story. The funny thing is that this hot girl that I met at the bar the night before, was begging me to go to her room. Being a good husband I minded my morals...Isn't that ironic though? funny.

Well, thank you Accutracking. Although this isn't the ideal use of this great product, it certainly helped me move on with my life. It was difficult for me to morally install this, but end the end it proved the right thing to do.

So let this be a lesson to all you women and men. If you really think that things are going on, don't hesitate to use this product for your own safety. With STD's, economic, and social concerns you can't afford to play around with your future or life.

The only problem now is that I intended to use the phone, for this sole reason and then sell it. But now I love it so much I am just going to have to keep it for my personal use and enjoyment.

Looking for single women in Michigan!

Alpine

Hello Alpine:

I was from Allen Park, Michigan and then moved to Fort Lauderdale. I have a sad story similar to yours. I married and never thought he would ever cheat on me. Trusted him 100%. Had a brand new baby and my mom was dying of ALS so I did not go out to the bars with him like I used to. He kept going when I was falling apart taking care of infant & dying mom. He was screwing around for 2 1/2 years before I caught him by looking at his cell phone numbers that he dialed frequently. I had the female intuition that "something was not right." Because I have a 3 year old and because he begged for another chance, I will give him one. But this time I will not be too trusting. I will not be a fool again and I will not be hurt like that again. Before I really recommit myself, I will be telling hubby that I am going out of town for a weekend when I am not! I will put this device into his car and see where he goes. I sure hope he has learned his lesson and he is a good boy. But if not, I would rather know NOW than waste more of my time with this guy.

BTW: Can anyone give me a pointer list of the things I need to do to place this device covertly in his car? I know the ringer must be off. I am still trying to resolve the issue of short battery life. Any helpful hints would be very appreciated.

And Alpine, gook luck...there are lots of faithful women out there...you will find one.

Post by guest »

Chrissy...

I am also in S FL just north of you... I set one of these up today wired to the car... Only a few hours now but im impressed with the results...

If you need any help on building a unit, installing, etc say so... I will check back in a day or two with the progress...
Chrissy

Thanks for the offer, Guest

Post by Chrissy »

guest wrote:Chrissy...

I am also in S FL just north of you... I set one of these up today wired to the car... Only a few hours now but im impressed with the results...

If you need any help on building a unit, installing, etc say so... I will check back in a day or two with the progress...
Hey, that was a really sweet offer. If I am unsuccessful, I may tahe you up on the offer. How far are you from Fort Lauderdale?

I think my biggest concern is figuring out the best way to get better battery life. At least 3 days or hopefully better. I ordered an extended life battery for the i450. I have read posts that referred to "daisy chaining" a couple of batteries together. But I do not know how to do this. An explanation would be helpful...anyone? There is a product offered by Shaper Image called LOCATE1. It gets 5 or more days of battery life. It is not a phone and it allows tracking ANYWHERE in the US....so it is better since you do not have to rely on phone service area coverage. It is more expensive: $499 plus the 1 year subscription of service...which is a couple of hundred bucks. And it is very easy to just put under a car for real covert tracking. It allows you to view location from any PC...but not from your own telephone. This is a drawback too. I sent mine back, preferring to try the lower cost Accutracking product first.

Post by Guest »

Hey, that was a really sweet offer. If I am unsuccessful, I may tahe you up on the offer. How far are you from Fort Lauderdale?

I think my biggest concern is figuring out the best way to get better battery life. At least 3 days or hopefully better. I ordered an extended life battery for the i450. I have read posts that referred to "daisy chaining" a couple of batteries together. But I do not know how to do this. An explanation would be helpful...anyone? There is a product offered by Shaper Image called LOCATE1. It gets 5 or more days of battery life. It is not a phone and it allows tracking ANYWHERE in the US....so it is better since you do not have to rely on phone service area coverage. It is more expensive: $499 plus the 1 year subscription of service...which is a couple of hundred bucks. And it is very easy to just put under a car for real covert tracking. It allows you to view location from any PC...but not from your own telephone. This is a drawback too. I sent mine back, preferring to try the lower cost Accutracking product first.
Im about 20 miles north... Sorry but due to the topic / subject I don't wanna post to much personal info...

It is possible to wire up a few packs in parallel... Or as referred to previously "daisy chained". You can also build a battery pack using disposable AA and or various NiMH batteries so when it comes to power sources... your only limited by your technical skills. Personally... I think hard wired is the way to go unless your only using a unit for 2-3 days, battery weight and bulk is going to be a compromise and recharging mutable cell phone batteries can take several hours. Plus the cost of it all... what a pain in the long run!!!

Some suggestions on getting this done would be an early xmas gift involving the car, new speakers or the likes... Getting the car serviced... oil changed, tires rotated etc. Getting your own car serviced so you can "borrow" the other... etc, etc, etc...

I like Accu Tracking's service... Thus far the only limitation I can see is the hardware glitches mentioned herein... which is the phone, not their software. For being able to GPS track a moving target for around 100$... Its very impressive!!!

If you were to use another device I would suggest Trimtrac (300$ +or- and service). Again batteries are going to be an issue... But the device is proably one of the best for signal and reliability so slapping in on the bottom of the car will USUALLY work out ok... You can also hardwire them but at that point ya might as well stick with Accu Track's service.

Also... these locating devices (even sharper image) may not be phones but they all use SIM's chips and all require phone/data/SMS service of some type... Often these can run you 100-150 a month pending the frequency of tracking... Unless they are just data "loggers" which store GPS data for later download... Meaning you can not actually "find" anything with such unit... Just know its previous location over a set period of days... Not really worth the money in my opinion and the few I have handled were not so great with GPS satellite reception.

Again... if you want help it is here... Our personal situations and reasoning for the devices are identical so you have my understanding and empathy.
Robot B9

Post by Robot B9 »

I have been working on this. First of all if the phone settings are right I can get 48 hrs on a charge (i415 phone). But this depends on the phone being in a good signal area. If its in a low signal things can be much worse, maybe only 12 hrs.

Most important seems to be that the face of the phone is facing up. And of course its also very important that the phone has a good view of the sky. A good place to “hideâ€

Post by guest »

I agree on the rear deck area...

Most cars have a trunk light which is fed by a constant hot. Simply put... if you open the trunk and the light comes on with the car off then you know there is always power.

Locating the switch and then the light base will help determining the "feed" wire to the switch and its color allowing you to trace it further up the harness which usually runs next to, on top of, or underneath the rear deck lid. This makes for an easy, concealable splice into a fault protected (fused) circuit right next to the deck lid.

The easy way to tap this is to simply install a cigarette lighter or accessory plug into the line and use a car charger. Personally I wanted the smallest concealable package I could get so I stripped the care charger down, soldered in feed wires, removed the self retracting (curly) chord and soldered in a 20" section clipped off of the 110V wall charger. This gives enough length to pull the phone out and easily plug and unplug it without the bulk of the self retracting wire.

S. Florida
Alpine

Wife

Post by Alpine »

It has been some time since I checked this post and I see that it has been active. Disappointed in some of the ideas and attitudes put forth but I understand that we are all different and have strong views on such topics. However, I do have some additional thoughts for you.

Someone mentioned that I should have asked her if she was having an affair? Duh, don't you think this is rather obvious? What do you think the result of this question was from her if I installed this device? Shallow minded for you to think that I would do this if I already knew she was cheating by her own admission. She denied it for months, even when she was caught at another hotel. They were "just friends" and she needed some time away. She told me that she would never cheat on me, rather he was just good company. I knew better but wanted to give her some time. But I don't deserve to be lied to.

As stated prior, in our current world there is not time to play around with unfaithful people that can cause many negative results to my faithful life. I refuse to obtain a disease or suffer economical difficulties because of someone’s actions. I did her no harm and was only protecting myself since she did not protect me. It is my choice and legal right since I own the vehicle. I would not have changed a thing. I even told her of it when she asked me how I found out.

I don't encourage you all to go out and do this, but if you feel something is wrong as someone said, it probably is. Protect yourself respectfully because it is possible your spouse is not. If you are not married, you should not do this. You and your companion have not made a legal or binding decision to live a life of one. Until then, respect the laws of your state.

Respect and honesty is earned and given. If this breaks down then a person has every right (within the laws) to protect themself. Accutracking is a tool, and tools are used to achieve results. It works, so use it like you would any other tool to accomplish something. She violated me in the worst way possible, and in no way can compare to me placing a tracking device in a car I own. I would do it again and again, and have no reservations.

-Alpine
MetalHeadedGED

Post by MetalHeadedGED »

Wow...I'm glad that I don't suspect my wife of cheating on me or vice versa. But I completely agree ewith you Alpine, you were not in the wrong...

---Tony
Truth Serum

The real truth about women

Post by Truth Serum »

I am the guy that all of you hate even though most guys give me high fives all the time. I am a VP in the Hospitality Field. This field is a little less respectful than CPA or Lawyer or Political fields and the relationships show it. I have been called a legend in the seduction field in my area by the people I think are the real legends. I have been married 35 years and have had about 200 lovers ALL unknown to my wife. I once counted up to 156 and that was way before I stopped. Only four of them were mistakes that I regret. The reasons I cheated are not important for this forum as there are many. The only reason I say this is for you gentlemen to make sure to protect yourselves. I am not a gorgeous guy. As a matter of fact, gorgeous guys do not get as many opportunities as I do. The reason is that women do not trust them and do not want to compete with other women that they fear are after them also. I am supposedly good looking but not too good looking. I dress impeccably and treat women (except my wife) very well and am a good dancer and make them laugh. Being a good kisser with great confidence is what they want The women that are here that will read this will attack me, not because it is true, but because I am saying it OUT LOUD. They all want a man like that, but he should also be humble to the point of being a wimp. I am also somewhat kinky and get them to do things they are curious about but don't have the courage to share with their lifetime mates for fear it would damage their relationships forever. This is why they NEVER, NOT ONCE, tell you the truth about their past. I mean when you finally start to have sex in an affair and you do it each and every time you meet, you can easily get to the question;, what is the wildest thing you have ever done or wanted to do? They basically use me and respectfully get rid of me; which I love. I have had many many women cry and explain to me that they had never had an orgasm before. This is not rare at all, and as a matter of fact, almost expected in half the cases. I have had affairs with many many women from church. I have actually had the most success there because when a woman wants to attend church (alone) she is looking for something and really does not know what it is, and there I am.

Here is my point for you guys. Women always cheat. Your mom, my mom, grandmother, etc. have all had their flings. Think of it. If you had the power to just walk up to a better looking woman than you are a man and say "lets just go have sex right now", you would do it all the time. Why should they be any different? This power is always at their disposal and is not even respected by them until it is time "TO USE IT". Men in the past have just always tried to protect themselves from being hurt by this power by making up the "WHORE" rule for social standards of conduct. I have seen this word use a lot in this forum.

If you think your wife is not cheating because she is at church you are not looking. I have had numerous "wild" situations in the car, on the hoods of cars, threesomes eventually, and girl on girl with bake sale, choir singers right from church; sometimes only a block or two away because of time constraints.

Respect her power, make sure you don't think you are so damn special that she would give all of that power up for you for her entire life; and then do whatever you can to find out the truth to protect yourself and your lifestyle and your assets.

Judge me all you want. I was greedy and was good at doing what I did. Every man wants to do what he is good at. I just wish it was something else. By the way, my home life is quiet, seems respectful, etc. If you are wondering if I think my wife has ever cheated.

Yes, because she can so easily.

The men here that will hate me so much are usually the most scared ones. Relax and re-read this. I want you to protect yourself from HER, not me. I could have never laid one woman across the hood of my car without her desire, eagerness, and approval. I know it is very hard to think of your wife doing this as she tucks your little child in bed with you.

Tracking her is a start to real knowledge that took me a lifetime. Use the info, or discard it. Your choice. Women are very very wonderful, but also very very dangerous because of their god given power.

They are also like monkeys, they never leave one branch until they have another to swing on.