Wife---

Share your experience using AccuTracking.
guest1

alpine

Post by guest1 »

Alpine
Sorry you got the neg results you ended up with.And to bad your in Mich. To far for us to have a cup of coffee or a drink.Hope things look up for you and you find someone deserving of you. Keep that tracker though it may come in handy in the future. :)
Chrisje

Cheating/Chick at Bar

Post by Chrisje »

Thanks for the interesting story on GPS tracking. While uninteresting for my relationship, it's cool to see it's technically simple to do.

As far as morals are concerned. I refer to the French (or many southern Europeans). When Clinton was nicked because of his affair, the European reaction was: "So? Aren't successful men supposed to have lovers?"

If your wife has one, you could have developed the girl at the bar to one, and all would have been happy.
Horseonovich

My husband

Post by Horseonovich »

My husband is a cheating whore and I hate him.
Duh

Re: Follow up

Post by Duh »

Alpine wrote: Superbowl weekend (Friday) the wife says she is going to a girlfriends to spend the night.

Alpine
Here's a clue, grown women don't have sleep-overs at their friend's house. Duh. Next time, just ask me and pay me what you'd pay for the whole phone service.

Post by Guest »

Duh wrote:
Alpine wrote: Superbowl weekend (Friday) the wife says she is going to a girlfriends to spend the night.

Alpine
Here's a clue, grown women don't have sleep-overs at their friend's house. Duh. Next time, just ask me and pay me what you'd pay for the whole phone service.
Wrong, wrong, wrong...I just got back from an all girl sleepover--NO men allowed--and I am grown as grown can be. We had a blast. Sorry for Alpine's troubles, though. Here's the real clue: If your gut pulls at you so hard that you instal a GPS in your wife's car, you already have your answer.
NSA

Post by NSA »

All of you people are completely f*ed.

Did you consider asking your wife before you went and comitted a felony?
gravyhand

Post by gravyhand »

Given your winning personality, it's no wonder your wife was cheating on you.

Try not to be so creepy with the next one.

Post by Guest »

NSA wrote:All of you people are completely f*ed.

Did you consider asking your wife before you went and comitted a felony?
It's not a crime if hooked to your own property, seeing it was his wifes car and not just a girlfriend there was no crime committed.

Wife problems

Post by Guest »

I too had wife problems but I did'nt think of traking her. I don't even know if she met any one. She was chatting in chat rooms and talking on the phone all I count think of doing is getting my own spy ware for my home computer so I could she what she was saying online. I did'nt like what I saw but I could'nt prove she met any one. but I make the mistake of letter her know I was suspicouse of what she was doing and so now she is gone. I wish I would of seen this a couple of months ago
Heather

Post by Heather »

Gee, I wonder why your wife might be cheating? Could it be that you're a paranoid control freak who seeks out ways to trap your spouse? Or could it be that you're just a f* moron?

Post by Guest »

Women tend to cheat if they know their husband thinks they're cheating, because if someone already doesn't respect you and has such a negative opinion of you, you might as well be getting some good action on the side out of it. I'd recommend trusting your next significant other instead of being such a nutjob and maybe she won't wind up cheating in the first place.

Post by Guest »

Heather wrote:Gee, I wonder why your wife might be cheating? Could it be that you're a paranoid control freak who seeks out ways to trap your spouse? Or could it be that you're just a f* moron?
Thats right put the blame on the poor guy, HELLO!!! his wife was cheating on HIM!!! Heather You f* moronette.
The Man's Inestigator

poor man

Post by The Man's Inestigator »

i'm simply throwin my heart out to ya but if u think your wife is cheating then either.
1. throw her ass out of your life :twisted:
2. Ask her some questions that could help you get on the subject of cheating
3. get a private investigator one of my collegues is one so i know the deal
he phone is a good idea. get her the phone for her with a carjack for power that way u can track inconspicously hope the advice helped a bit

Post by Guest »

Heather wrote:Gee, I wonder why your wife might be cheating? Could it be that you're a paranoid control freak who seeks out ways to trap your spouse? Or could it be that you're just a f* moron?
my you must be a feminist think of this ya fat pig the man is concerned for his wife's well being and wants to make sure. like u make sure the buffet is open 24 hours a day before u clean them out of all the food it does take time to eat that much. Heather hope to see you on the Biggest Loser
Man's instigator

Post by Man's instigator »

Alpine wrote:Yes,

I successfully installed the i415 under the back deck carpeting in a 2005 Honda. The signal is sometimes faint but strong enough that I get most locations at all times. The Honda has a negative electrical system, therefore most power connections are "hot" all the time. Other vehicles use positive systems in which + is only flowing when a device or switch is activated. In other words, the Honda has + flow all the time. I installed the wiring taping into the rear hatch light. Grounded to an existing screw already in the vehicle. I purchased a socket from a local auto parts store and plugged the phone charger into that taping it secure with electrical tape to make sure it would not vibrate apart. I used a piece of foam wrapped around the phone to keep it from making noise and vibrating while driving. Also, when the i415 is attached to the charger the keypad is illuminated. Therefore the foam eliminated any light that could be seen at night. (not that it can be seen under the carpet) Anyways, it took me about 1 hour to install and nothing can be seen without taking trim apart.

The results:

Superbowl weekend (Friday) the wife says she is going to a girlfriends to spend the night. I am thinking yea right...Anyways, sure enough I track her to a hotel. I stay at the bar for about 3 hours enjoying the company of a nice young woman having great conversation while watching the front door. It's about 1am and I am tired and realize that nothing will come of me sitting at the bar all night. I go home and then come back early in the morning. Sit there in the lobby for about 3 hours and I see this guy that I have seen her with before walk out. (busted) About 10 min latter she walks out carrying her bags. I confront her in the parking lot and well, you can imagine the rest of the story. The funny thing is that this hot girl that I met at the bar the night before, was begging me to go to her room. Being a good husband I minded my morals...Isn't that ironic though? funny.

Well, thank you Accutracking. Although this isn't the ideal use of this great product, it certainly helped me move on with my life. It was difficult for me to morally install this, but end the end it proved the right thing to do.

So let this be a lesson to all you women and men. If you really think that things are going on, don't hesitate to use this product for your own safety. With STD's, economic, and social concerns you can't afford to play around with your future or life.

The only problem now is that I intended to use the phone, for this sole reason and then sell it. But now I love it so much I am just going to have to keep it for my personal use and enjoyment.

Looking for single women in Michigan!

Alpine
Ah you poor man try to get that chick digits and ask friends. or use that Eharmony.com site it works for me i guess