Wife---

Share your experience using AccuTracking.
Carefull

Truth Serum

Post by Carefull »

I read everything he said and I believe he is right. I know guys just like this and they are actually likable. His efficiency in his craft is basically just being available and knowing when to pick up on "signals" whether intended or subliminal. Talking about morals here is just suited to make ones self feel superior to him and are nothing put platitudes anyway. We are talking about real life here.

That being said:

What does this thing really cost. I understand the,

phone $99
monthly $17 flat rate (base)

What about minutes used. Is it 20 cents per minute, and if so. what is the average cost to really track someone fairly continually everyday for a month.

How is a boost phone better or cheaper or more efficient than a regular phone?

Thanks for any help.
SummaryGuy

Summarize installation

Post by SummaryGuy »

Does anyone here know if these are true statements about what you can do

1 Cover your complete phone with a magnet and tape and it does not
harm the phone in any way

2 Place said magnet/taped phone UNDER a car and connection is just fine

3 Somehow you can plug a set of headphones into the phone and cut off
the extra cord and the actual headset and nobody can then hear it ring

4 Somehow you can enable it to always answer with the speaker button
set to "ON" and you can hear every conversation in the car without
a separate microphone; assuming the phone is inside

Post by Guest »

1 Cover your complete phone with a magnet and tape and it does not
harm the phone in any way
False... The phone needs to be in a water proof and protected environment which the bottom of a car is most certainly not. Also you will really enjoy getting that tape off (which is not water proof, resistant (at best) would the proper term) when you have to do anything to the phone. Some type of sealed case such as made by Pelican needs to be used or some type of home made case can be subtitled... however be mindful of what it looks like.

You really need to be careful sticking a transmitter to the bottom of anything these days... First thought to anyone whom saw this would be "bomb". You will be in for a real treat when your spouse goes for a unexpected stop at Jiffy Lube and guy changing your oil sees your taped up invention. If you have never seen the reaction that gets from local, state and federal law enforcement (and local news) it goes something along the lines of evacuating a 2 square block area, calling in the bomb squad and when they figure out its some retarded tracking device because you think your spouse is poking or being poked by someone else they will send you a nice bill for the whole event. A pelican case or similar at least looks less like something Omar the bomb maker garbled together and it should probably say on it... "GPS".
2 Place said magnet/taped phone UNDER a car and connection is just fine.
Maybe... maybe not... the phone signal will proably work but the GPS is not going to function very well if at all. This is why they say a clear view of the sky is preferred. Some devices such as Trim Trac will over come this to a certain extent due to having higher gain GPS antennas but anything under something is going to have a rough time with GPS.
3 Somehow you can plug a set of headphones into the phone and cut off
the extra cord and the actual headset and nobody can then hear it ring.
That will proably work... But I would think muting the phones ringer and message alerts would be much easier / cheaper.
4 Somehow you can enable it to always answer with the speaker button
set to "ON" and you can hear every conversation in the car without
I don't know for sure, some phones may be capable, some may not... and most certainly not if you have plugged in and clipped off a head set plug. Also unless it was very close to the person speaking I would think it would be very inaudible. A compact well hidden boom mic (over head, away from the lower part of the car due to noise) and a digital or slow play recorder would work far better.

Lastly... I mean no one whom reads this any offence but this needs to be said... If you do not have the skill or knowledge to put a device on your vehicle get some professional help in doing it. I understand its embarrassing and really hits you hard in the gut to involve someone else into something so personal... However... it sure beats burning your car down, getting a bomb scare, getting caught by your spouse, and or hurting or injuring yourself or someone else.
summary guy

update

Post by summary guy »

The post just ahead of me seems to have been done by a professional and I agree with everything he says only because it makes sense and there are no grandiose claims.

I understand how to track on a nextel boost i415 phone.

What I would like to do along with that, is this;

1 Track the phone using acutrack
2 If the phone is tracked to an unsuspected location; then
call the phone and listen in on what is happening in the car.

Plan: Secretly mount phone with continuous power via a combination
of a car charger linked into a new cigarette lighter source which
is then hooked to continual hot feed

On the Phone itself
1 Select: auto answer
2 Select: silent ringer
3 Select: short timed display light usage
4 Tape over display so no light is emitted at night

I do not own this phone yet so I don't know if these features are available.
Can somebody that owns this phone answer these questions for me:

Also, I know there is someway to plug a microphone into the phone (headset ?) and run an extension to the inside of the car

Can anyone help me?

Post by Guest »

It always amazes me how many e-books, devices, and services are available online to make "discreet" or covert surveillance possible. If you use your computer online to pay for an item by credit card, or download a program to your computer, and your significant other has access to the computer, credit card bills, and worse yet, is at least as computer savvy as you are, how do you avoid detection before you get your surveillance project off the ground?
timeline

hooking phone up to vehicle

Post by timeline »

My husband has a truck could someone walk me through how you would go about hooking this up to that so you do not have to worry about the battery dying so frequently. He does his ownoil and brake changes.
Cas

I have same problem.

Post by Cas »

Fear of husband cheating. Did you catch your wife with this? What can I do to make this an easy process? Did your wife know about this? I would guess not. What steps should I take to keep this from my husband finding out? Thank You for your help. It is greatly appreciated.
timeline

to Alpine

Post by timeline »

I need to use this in a dodge daytona ram, would you be able to give advice on how and where to hook it up, as its a pain and sometimes hard to have to find when and how to remove it to recharge than replace it. Need to know
Mannyman

Re: update

Post by Mannyman »

I've used many different tracking devices. The best are the one I make myself. I am a professional Private Investigator and I work for different Bail Bondsmans / Bounty Hunters. I use an i415 because of the price, a waterproof magnetic case which I make myself. The magnets have a 60lb pull, so anyone can install it almost anywhere under the vehicle. The batterries I use are disposable, NOT rechargeable. The main reason is, I can run the unit for 2 months straight sending a location every 20 minutes. I obviously use Accutracking and have been for 2 years. Heres where it gets good. The unit weighs less than 2 lbs. It's been perfected in every way. The location of the magnetics, the battery life, the size (6"4") and the dependability. You can make the phone auto answer at a rate of .20 cents a minute, and the phone can be made completely silent and invisible. It is better to use Boost instead of Nextel because the unit could be untraceable if done right. I've made units exactly as described and they have been found by local and federal Law enforcement, and I have had no trouble at all. I have the reports to prove it. Without naming names or losing my license, there was a certain Florida politician not too long ago that I tracked with this same device and it woked perfectly to the extent that he's facing 5 years in prison and now owes Florida 10 million dollars in real property. I've done so much testing on these devices I defy anyone to question it's reliability compared to such devices as Trimtrac, which by the way sux. It's expensive doesn't give a signal half the time and the worst part is the battery life. 6 days at best with the best alkaline batteries. My design gets 60 days every 20 mins, although the battery pack costs me $40. BUT when you sit down and crunch the numbers using a boost i415, accutracking, case and battery pack, it costs me under $200 and I sell it for over $300 and that's with the yearly Accutracking subscription. If anyone has any questions or comments at all feel free to reply. I invite anyone who has used these phones and this service to dispute anything I have said here.
summary guy wrote:The post just ahead of me seems to have been done by a professional and I agree with everything he says only because it makes sense and there are no grandiose claims.

I understand how to track on a nextel boost i415 phone.

What I would like to do along with that, is this;

1 Track the phone using acutrack
2 If the phone is tracked to an unsuspected location; then
call the phone and listen in on what is happening in the car.

Plan: Secretly mount phone with continuous power via a combination
of a car charger linked into a new cigarette lighter source which
is then hooked to continual hot feed

On the Phone itself
1 Select: auto answer
2 Select: silent ringer
3 Select: short timed display light usage
4 Tape over display so no light is emitted at night

I do not own this phone yet so I don't know if these features are available.
Can somebody that owns this phone answer these questions for me:

Also, I know there is someway to plug a microphone into the phone (headset ?) and run an extension to the inside of the car

Can anyone help me?
parcour

Post by parcour »

Tell us more about this 60 day disposable battery pack...
deft

Re: Former PI/DPS Officer

Post by deft »

Guest wrote: You aren't "stalking" so this is not an issue.
Yes he is, if you trust your wife that little it's already over. Just get a divorce.

Post by Guest »

my friend I put this thing in my kids trunk and it works great ! I guess it depends on what kind of car and where you live....guess I lucked out here in S.W.FL
ontopcarguy

tough situation

Post by ontopcarguy »

Alpine, I feel for you - been married 32 years to a wonderful, sexy woman to whom I have devoted my life, and recently found she is cheating with old HS friend. I've been aware of her withdrawal from me emotionally the past few years, have tried EVERYTHING to rectify that, to no avail. I have used a GPS data logger, cheap and easy, but not real time, to follow the car, it's so often NOT where she said it would be, I am moving to a real time setup (accutrac) with a laptop in the car, I can be 30 seconds behind and not be seen, and will confront her when I have absolute proof with my own eyes - phone records, past GPS locations, etc are wonderful, but I care about her too much to be wrong, even if the chance is only 1/2 of 1%, so will see it personally before the confrontation.

What really bothers me, now that the initial shock and all is over, is that she lies about her whereabouts even when it does not matter....she covertly goes shopping when I wouldn't object.....It's hard for me to imagine. I'm not stupid, I catch most of the lies, but who knows?

However, other posts are right..with AIDS, etc, she is putting me and my children at risk, even if she doesn't know it...he may be clean, but what about all HIS former lovers? The chain is endless. And, on the money issue, I have to worry about my kids and college, etc so need to know.

Is it sneaky? Yes. Is it wrong? In a perfect world, yes. But, the reality is dictating that it's a less than perfect world, so I'm going to be a little less than perfect. But, only because I need to be 100% sure.
By the way, women, before you trash me, let me say that my job takes me into the homes of a lot of lonely women during the day, and over the years I have been propositioned a number of times (lots) and have never, never, never had any interest. I have simply explained that I made promises to another woman that I intend to keep, that my refusal has nothing to do with them, and that had I not made these promises, I would be very eager to be with them (I say that, even if it is not true, it helps their ego) and that works well. I've learned from experience, the first time I said no, I did so less well, and was punished for it by the woman (she held up payment, etc) Anyhow, my point here is that I can say NO, so why can't she? We have a good life together, including great and frequent sex, travel often, live well...and her family all refer to her as "the Princess" since they know how well I treat her. So...here goes.
pkelly

gps

Post by pkelly »

Mannyman - where can I buy this?
Feelin' bad...

Lies, lies, lies...

Post by Feelin' bad... »

Well, I'm a female whose man denies everything. Of course the phone calls from other females proves him wrong. I need a way to confirm my suspisions because all I get is lies.

WE have an old BMW...1992. HE has a pay-as-you-go Verizon cell phone. I have AT&T cell phone. I need to know the truth so that I can make plans for my life.

Alpine: I'm feeling your pain...

Can anyone help a 'novice' with this situation? I'm not very 'tech' savy...

:cry: