just wondering

Share your experience using AccuTracking.

just wondering

Post by Guest »

Just wondering,

I have been looking at sites over the past year, regarding tracking, sim card readers, blue-tooth hacking and generally cell phone hacking. I am sort of aware, have read that there are and seem to be programs out there that can be used to lets say '' spy '' on you, but am I just being stupid in thinking, that only the police or government bodies can obtain this information?

If any Joe Bloggs can obtain these devices at a price, why is this possible?

I can understand that there are people out there obtaining and using such programmes, cause lets face it, if there was not, then there would not be sites such as these available.

How can you tell if you are being tracked, hacked, ect... any information on this, would be helpful, if anyone can help or share their knowledge..

thanks in advance
Rob

Re: just wondering

Post by Rob »

You need to speak with countermeasure expert in your area..Check with your local private investigators. You also can call me..FREE
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob