How do I find out if a tracking device has been put on car?

Share your experience using AccuTracking.

Re: How do I find out if a tracking device has been put on c

Post by Guest »

I know I'm being tracked. Cops show up wherever I go and I have done nothing wrong. A while back, I was in Iowa. I noticed two cruisers following me. I pulled off the side of the road and hid behind a building and watched them pass-bye. They went about a half a mile down the road and turned back around. Later that night I was in a truck-stop and I man came up and started asking me questions. I answered a few before i got suspicious, then i walked away. When i was getting ready to leave, I heard say to another man, that him. There have been countless similar incidences in the past. Don't I have a right to my privacy. This has been going on for years. I just feel as though they have wasted a lot of money on someone that has done absolutely nothing wrong. All I really want to do is to see if I'm right about my suspicions or am I just

Post by Guest »

If you have a GPS enabled phone and have location services running the cops can track your phone, although they legally need a court order to do so. Turn off your location services when you don't need them and see what happens.

Post by Guest »

Also, document things (dates and times), get pictures. They may have a tough time explaining things later on.

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know of anyone in Florida that can look for a tracker on my car. Pretty positive my ex has one on my car. I moved to another STATE and he just happened to run into me. Someone please please help! I am very afraid for my life and my daughter's. I have contacted the police and the Sheriff, and no help! I had to get a retraining order against him where we use to live, and tried to get one where I live now, but they said I don't have enough evidence. As soon as the restraining order expired he called me. I even changed my number. I then moved far away so he couldn't find me and he did. I'm really scared!!!! Did I mention he was in the special forces and worked for another company that spys and kills the "enemy".