This is great news for Newbies"

Share your experience using AccuTracking.
doesn't matter

This is great news for Newbies"

Post by doesn't matter »

Accutracking is amazing. I track my own (of course) limo and my Mercedes where ever they go as I have a driver and as part of his employment I can do this. I have used Accutracking for over two years.

Newbies would be crazy not to get the starter kit as I have tried everything and it is so cheap.

Totally forget batteries, I have tried them all !!!!

Here is what you do.

1 Order your Accutracking starter kit at this website and have it mailed discretely.
2 Start your Accutracking account at this website at the same time. Cost is pennies.
3 Go to Walmart and buy a 12 volt "cigarette lighter accessory plug in" adapter in the automotive department. Do not get a double one, you must get a single one as they are smaller and it does matter. It will look like a car/vehicle cigarette lighter socket and will have two wires coming off the back of it. It will cost about $3.50.
4. Go online to "boost mobile" and start your prepaid account/phone number with about $30 or so. DO NOT EVER prepay a lot in advance as they have this stupid rule that you MUST give them some money every ninety days. I know you won't believe this, but if you (for example) only use about $20 a month via accutracking usage and you pay them $200 calculating in your head that this should cover about ten months so you do not have to worry about forgetting to keep it active; they will cut off your phone after three months of non payment activity (even though the phone has tracking activity every single day at every two minutes intervals and you have paid them in advance) and they will keep all the rest of your money and call it "breakage" which is a miss use of what that term means. As you log into your account it will tell you the "expiration date" which only changes when you pay them something and IS NOT related to your balance. If you prepaid them a million dollars they would keep it, cancel your account unless you paid them another $20 to turn it back on. Please believe me. I am a retired CFO and a lawyer so I know what I am doing. Just pay them in small increments so they won't steal from you.
5. I like to put the phones in the truck under the package tray at the bottom of the rear window/top of the back seat. The package tray usually only has a metal frame and you can make and upholster a matching box to hold the phone that looks like part of the original car, or speaker system or something. The cell phone HAS to be under glass, not metal and this works the best. In the trunk, under the back window by the rear speakers.
6. Take the "car charger" that comes with the starter kit and plug it into the 12v cigarette lighter socket accessory you bought at Walmart. Have someone push them together and tape them together tightly in the middle where they are plugged together. THIS IS A TWO MAN JOB! These thing seem snug, but without the taping they will jar loose. You now have one piece that plugs into the phone at one end and has two wires at the other end to wire to an ongoing year round power source.
7. The trunk is also a good place for a "constant hot" source of power but there is only one. Your trunk like is wired for constant hot and also has an interruption "ground" switch that activates when the lid is lifted. You will want to wire one side of this one piece charger you just made to the "constant hot" line that comes BEFORE the trunk interruption switch. The other wire just goes to ground somewhere on the body. You will need to get a little test light to poke/pierce the wire you think is the constant "on", as well as, touch inside the socket with the probe to figure out which area is the positive of the socket itself. You then, of course, wire the positive wire of the socket to the "constant hot" of the trunk light and the other wire that is left to a screw or something underneath the inner trunk lining and you have power for the phone forever. I have left my vehicles parked for months with now battery failure. If you want, just tape the Walmart socket and the car phone charger together and take it to an auto elec shop and they might charge you $20 to wire up the two wires. You now have constant power forever.
8. When accutracking starts is the hardest part. You have to turn the phone on, wait a few minutes for it to find the satellites, etc and then plug it in the one piece charger you just made and had wired in, as well as, hide it into

Oh oh, someone at the door, will edit later

Re: This is great news for Newbies"

Post by Guest »

OK, I just found out that I can't edit this my thread directly so I have read it and will offer corrections here.

No 5. I meant "trunk" of vehicle, not "truck". I don't own a truck, this was a typo. This also works in the liftgate of a van. You just have to go to Ace hardware and buy a $10 round (yellow) magnet and a small tube of industrial strength "liquid nails" glue and use a liberal amount of the glue to attach the magnet to the cell phone back cover. Use a liberal but not sloppy amount and put it under pressure with a weight. LET THIS SET FOR OVER 24 HOURS. 48 HOURS IS BEST. Then put the cover on the back of the phone, plug the now one piece charger set up into the phone and stick it under the lifegate panel on the side up by the lower part of the rear glass on the liftgate. You might have to take out a few screws to get the panel off. Very simple.

7. The second sentence "your trunk lite" should be "your trunk light" meaning vehicle

(continuation of no. 8.) What you need to realize is that you want to keep required access to your vehicle limited so you need to know this. A. If you let your boost account deplete and your phone is cut off, YOU CANNOT turn the tracking back on with just adding money now. You will have to make sure you have a new balance, access the vehicle, dissengage the phone from the hidden charger hookup/setup; turn the phone off, turn it back on, let it search and find the satellites, etc. all over again. This means you have to disassemble you installation somewhat to get to the phone and remove it. This is the same thing if you let your accutracking account deplete. You will have to renew the balance and then access the phone again at least once. The trick is to always have a balance on your boost account, as well as, your accutracking account and you will never have to touch your phone again. I have two that haven't been touched in two years.

9. BEFORE INSTALLING AND PLUGGING INTO YOUR CHARGER, SET YOUR PHONE TO:
1. no vibrate
2. no ring
3. automatic answer (will explain in next paragraph)
4. turn headset volume up (for microphone)
5. turn all other volumes off or down
6. turn automatic speaker phone on
7. no display lights (do this last after it searches and finds all the satellites
8. when you have proved on your computer at the accutracking website that your
phone is tracking and after you have turned off the lights on it, etc. then cover
the display with two pieces of black elec tape just to be safe that there will
be no lights at all that could be seen somehow at night.

THIS IS THE BEST PART

10. Don't forget, it may cost a few pennies but you can also call your tracking phone as
as it is also a regular cell phone so here is what you can do (ON YOUR OWN
TRACKING PHONE ONLY) You can take the headset and cut off the ear listening
BUDS and keep the microphone part and it's wire. You can go to an electronics place
and have them add an extension as long as you want ($20) to the microphone
attaching it to the plug end that you will also give them; and then you can place
this microphone somewhere in the car (even in the front) and have it go back to
the rear and plug into the phone where it normally belongs. Now, if you are tracking
your car and you see something wrong, you can call the number and no one will
hear it, ring, vibrate, see it light up, etc. It will automatic answer after one ring
that only you will hear at your end of the line/call and the speaker phone will pick
up and you can hear everything in the car and know what is going on. I guess
you could even record it if you had that capability on the phone you are calling
on.

THIS CANNOT AND SHOULD NOT BE USED ON ANYTHING BUT YOUR OWN
VEHICLES AND YOUR OWN PHONES IN YOUR NAME AND NOT FOR
ANY ONE ELSE BUT YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR ASSET PROTECTION
RudyJ

Post by RudyJ »

This is absolutely useful. Thanks for the great instructions!

Post by Guest »

I just had a friend email me and said my directions I gave him months ago finally helped him listen in to his wife giving someone a 25 minute blowjob in his own car. At the end she apparently said; "mmmmm, that went down sooo good, thank you". She should use her own car, I guess.

Oh well.

Post by Guest »

WHEN YOU CATCH THEM, DO NOT CONFRONT THEM I KNOW IT WOULD FEEL GOOD BUT YOU NEED TO KEEP THE INFORMATION FLOW GOING SO YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF THOUSANDS IN THE DIVORCE. DON'T BE TEMPTED WALK AWAY AND DOCUMENT EVERYTHING AND SET HER UP FOR THE FINAL "CATCH" WITH A GROUP THERE, Hell, maybe the kids would like to see her walk out of a hotel with another man