i415 works great

Share your experience using AccuTracking.
sleepatnight

i415 works great

Post by sleepatnight »

I purchased the i415 with case and extended battery waterproof,automatic on/off etc..... the thing works great put it in the trunk behind the insulation the magnet so strong had to use 2 hands to get it out after a month the battery finally went dead in turned out that the spouse was innocent it also let me concentrate when I was at work with a piece of mind and to go view on the internet what was going on.Anyone interested in doing a little covert tracking need to get a hold of rob from spy outlet in tonawanda,ny excellent customer service and support 716-695-8660 or sales@spyoutlet.com it will get you a piece of mind for a few hundred bucks ++ that later will cost you a few thousand be your own detective its actually fun once you get use to using it.I now got it sending sms text messaging to my cell when im away from the computer the minute the car leaves the house It's Great !!! Talk to rob before you purchase anything I learned the hard way trying to save a few bucks. :lol: :lol:
Rob

Re: i415 works great

Post by Rob »

Thanks...for the feedback! We have about 50- i415 phones w/ motion circuits left..then we move on to the i425.
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob
swamper

Post by swamper »

This may sound like polishing the polish on Rob's "Juiced up" I415, but I thought ya'll might be interested in a field test of this product and how it came thru for us, just when we needed some help. I was looking for a long lasting covert tracking device when I stumbled on this product right here on the Forum. My son and his x-wife are going through a bitter divorce and custody battle. At the present, they have a court ordered "joint - "Shared" - type of custody. Here in Louisiana that means, among many other issues, - that neither parent can move out of the School District, Parish or State, without court permission, each parent has custody of the Children = my [Grandchildren] every other week. The children literally grew up here with "ME ME" and "Paw Paw", - my sons Home is here on the property - just across the Horse pasture. We received a tip from one of her family members that she planned to "skip town" with the children when she picked them up to start her week. Rob was able to get the I415 unit to us the day she picked up the children, -I charged it up and my wife sewed the unit into my grandson's "Electronic Bag" where he keeps all the stuff that means the most to him, - games, toys, cell phone, etc. - he always keeps it close. Sure enough, - as soon as she left here, she met up with the van containing her new boyfriend and all of their belongings and headed south to their hiding place. I was able to keep the truck containing my son, and my wife within 10 miles of the van. The van made several stops along the way, but I was able to alert my son every time they pulled off the road, to keep our people from running up on the van. I was able to give my son and wife an accurate description of her final stop, and even the best approach route to obtain photos and evidence to confirm her new location. I will not bore ya'll with what a bad person she is, but she had several reasons for skipping town, some legal, some moral. The point of this post is that Rob's units work, and he was there for me to help me set it up in a hurry. Thanks Rob, - Good Job
Rob

Post by Rob »

Thanks
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob