blackberry phones

Share your experience using AccuTracking.
buckaroo

blackberry phones

Post by buckaroo »

I installed accutracking on my wifes blackberry curve - my question is if she takes the sim card and battery out of the phone will i still be able to track her?
hutch109

Re: blackberry phones

Post by hutch109 »

If you take the battery, and the gas out of her car - will she still be able to drive?
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
Rob

Post by Rob »

its impossible..
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob
buckaroo

Post by buckaroo »

thanks for the help, i know it was an apparent answer just wanted to double check. i guess she figured out a way not to be tracked.
Rob

Post by Rob »

no sweat..hope things work out for you!
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob

Post by Guest »

She's waisting her time taking out both all she has to do is remove one of the items and the phone will not function.
Did someone actually ask this question?
Pegtech

Post by Pegtech »

If I close my eyes, will people still be able to see me?

Post by Guest »

If I would have not puchased this phone and didn't install accutracking would I still be able to track my wife and my dog?
Rob

Post by Rob »

This is a forum for helping members to find solutions to issues their having with accutracking and hardware!

Rob

Post by Guest »

Oh I thought this forum was for 'True AccuTracking Stories' as the title says????
My mistake.