Unreliable Service

Share your experience using AccuTracking.
David

Unreliable Service

Post by David »

I bought a i425 phone and hide it in equipment for the purpose of tracking thieves. But the GPS service is often interrupted by nuisance test messages. So overall the service is very unreliable. Too bad. Do you know of any way to make block all calls and messages? Or fix the Accutracking software to not hang due to these kinds of interruptions?
hutch109

Re: Unreliable Service

Post by hutch109 »

You really can't block wrong numbers, text messages, direct connects etc from people that may have had the number before you.

Our motion board has a computer chip on board - it allows the phone to be reset and keeps it clear of the text messages, and other above described isses. It also allows for extended battery time.

Our units were designed for your exact purpose - we have hundreds of "bait" items placed around the country just waiting for the thieves to take them - and then we track them back to their 'lair'... Nothing like getting weeks of "waiting time" on a single battery charge...

We also have several fleets who use them - even though they run the unit with vehicle power - just to keep it clean booted, and free from the errors.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
Rob

Re: Unreliable Service

Post by Rob »

David,

Hung ups are a thing of the past with accutracking software..we have police depts that rely on our units. Its not fault of accutracking..its the phones! We do not sell any phones without our circuit to reboot the unit automatically eliminating all the negative issues you're dealing with.

You can find some of the feedback about our units on this forum.

Rob
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob