cheating wife

Share your experience using AccuTracking.
hurt

cheating wife

Post by hurt »

Wife cheated. Says she broke ties with Mr. Wonderful.
I'm thinking about putting one of these on her car so that I might feel I can trust her sooner. If it agrees with where she says she's going I think it'd be a relief. If not... then at least I'll know she's still lying and I can do the smart thing.
copter

Re: cheating wife

Post by copter »

hurt wrote:Wife cheated. Says she broke ties with Mr. Wonderful.
I'm thinking about putting one of these on her car so that I might feel I can trust her sooner. If it agrees with where she says she's going I think it'd be a relief. If not... then at least I'll know she's still lying and I can do the smart thing.
One thing you can rely on, GPS does not lie.
I hope everything turns out ok for you but if she's cheating you have a right to know and these units are a whole lot cheaper than a PI.
Good luck,
hurt

question for copter

Post by hurt »

If I'm only using to track wife's car does it make much difference which phone I order? Does one transmit better than the other, etc?

Starter kit includes car charger I could hard-wire. Is it the same one that has the over-charge protection as stated in the "online store"? I'm assuming it is.

Thanks,

Hurt
copter

Post by copter »

Get the i415 starter kit if you don't mind hard wiring.
If you want a self contained unit with a motion switch and magnetic box and battery that last about a month get in touch with Rob 716-830-7791
Rob

Motion activated

Post by Rob »

Thanks Copter..we still have many i415's and circuit boards in stock..

Robert

716 8307791
hurt

The latest

Post by hurt »

OK. Here's the latest. I want to get one of the starter kits but I wanted to get this installed today because I play bass in a band and I have a gig tomorrow night. (That'd give the wife an opportunity to see Mr. Wonderful.) I bought a Motorola i425 at Target today along with a $20 card and I signed up for Accutracking. I looked all over trying to find a mini usb to normal sized usb cable. Found one. Computer (PC) said it had a problem installing it and software might not work. I tried installing the JAL stuff mentioned on the account pages. No luck. Any suggestions? I was going to use this phone as an interim GPS while I ordered and waited for the one from AccuTracking. I think I might need a driver for the i425. Can't seem to find one.

Thanks
Rob

cheating spouse

Post by Rob »

Just give me a call..

716 830 7791

Rob