caught wife cheating

Share your experience using AccuTracking.
superspydetective

caught wife cheating

Post by superspydetective »

I installed this under the dash along with an auto answer feature. She was supposed to be at her moms, got a text message that said she left that fence and 1:45 am, so I turned logged in and tracked her, she went to some address and stopped. i called the phone, and heard a man get in and they start talking, she said she has to get up in the morning... as I'm typing this I can hear her moaning!!!!! WTF!!!!!
superspydetective

Re: caught wife cheating

Post by superspydetective »

can't believe this didnt drum up some responses... she still doesnt know that I know... I burned up on the inside all day long... but I'm going to catch her in the act, so i don't have to give up the dirty little gps secret on how I knew;)

Post by Guest »

I'm sure everyone is tuning in to see what happens. Very interesting.
Guest spy

Post by Guest spy »

I am in the same boat as superspy!!! I would love to know understand how to use this! What exactly did you install under the dash? I am si confused but am really interested in this product. Do you feel like it is accurate? Love to know if you are still tracking her?!?!
Alton0

Post by Alton0 »

She was supposed to be at her moms, got a text message that said she left that fence and 1:45 am, so I turned logged in and tracked her, she went to some address and stopped.
liza
jlavado

Post by jlavado »

You would best hire someone and give him your login information or you will go down for covert tracking which is illegal! The best you can do is get a private investigator who can take pictures for you and can track your phone or else you will get BUSTED.

Post by Guest »

she prob will confess when he finds her .. the unit has the feature to "listen" inside the vehicle but it doesnt "hear" very well though .. LOTS of background noise makes it cut in and out ..

get a recording device that is sound activated for that .. better quality and just use the tracker for just that.. tracking.

I hav NO IDEA how he is hearing her do ~anything~ ...

GL !
Kamseits

caught wife cheating

Post by Kamseits »

Some people go to great lengths to catch their loved one cheating...

Especially the sounds, I dont know what I would even do if I heard that noise.