Which Boost Mobile Phone works?

Discussions about AccuTracking Starter Kit and phones.
cop704

Which Boost Mobile Phone works?

Post by cop704 »

I would like to use a phone for tracking, like I used to use with your service. Phones are portable and can be switched from vehicle to vehicle easily.

As a licensed private investigator, many times my work involves staking out a company truck, where the owner believes and employee may be engaged in prohibited behavior. Other times it may involve asset tracking.

Small phones work the best.

I used to use the old BOOST phone with the $10 a month data plan which was a tremendous value. I suppose those days are gone as it appears that $35 a month is the least expensive service you can get for 1 gig a month.

So basically I need some help in selecting the best bare bones phone that will work, and a cheap data plan if you know of one. How do I know if these are CDMA phones? Or are they all CDMA?

Any advise would be appreciated as I really miss not having the ability to track. With my tablet and my wifi mobile service I am able to track in real time while on surveillance and not have to be so close to the target that they realize they are being followed.

Thank you,

Doc from Las Vegas
Last edited by cop704 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
cop704

What about the BOOST Warp 4G by ZTE

Post by cop704 »

What about the BOOST Warp 4G by ZTE?

This phone is pretty small and is relatively cheap. Will it work with Accutracking?
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: What about the BOOST Warp 4G by ZTE

Post by ATSupport »

Yes it works for that Boost Warp 4G is an Android phone and we support all Android phones.
cop704 wrote:What about the BOOST Warp 4G by ZTE?

This phone is pretty small and is relatively cheap. Will it work with Accutracking?
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
cop704

On more question

Post by cop704 »

Thank you so much for your reply. For potential customers that are on the fence, I can tell you Accutracking is a top notch service with great service.

I used the service extensively for professional applications and it is always been very dependable and reliable.

ANOTHER QUESTION: Is 1 gig of data enough for a month. If I recall correctly the service does not use a lot of bandwith.

Thank you,

Doc from Las Vegas
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: On more question

Post by ATSupport »

For normal updates such as every minute, it uses only 30~50MB per month so 1GB is more than enough.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback, we strive to have #1 customer service satisfaction!
cop704 wrote:Thank you so much for your reply. For potential customers that are on the fence, I can tell you Accutracking is a top notch service with great service.

I used the service extensively for professional applications and it is always been very dependable and reliable.

ANOTHER QUESTION: Is 1 gig of data enough for a month. If I recall correctly the service does not use a lot of bandwith.

Thank you,

Doc from Las Vegas
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com