TK-104 GPS NOT Working

Discussions about AccuTracking Starter Kit and phones.
powerline

TK-104 GPS NOT Working

Post by powerline »

Hi I just purchased 3- TK104 starter kits, one of the units was working fine but now when I send the command (check123456) responds: Power NO, battery 100%, GPS: No Signal, GPRS: ON, GSM: 19, the unit receives and sends commands, but it is not updating on Accutracking for the last 3 days, The unit is installed with the provided GPS Antenna and it has clear veiw of sky, the other 2 units are working fine. Please Help
Thanks Robert
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: TK-104 GPS NOT Working

Post by ATSupport »

As a troubleshooting step, you can always try to re-configure it with text messages.
Below are the text commands to full configure the tracker. You can send all of them one by one or just send a few till it gets working again. Every other commands except the “fix060s***n123456” command should reply back with a text message to you.

adminip123456 23.23.180.168 20101
apn123456 wholesale
gprs123456
fix060s***n123456

In case you would like to reboot the tracker, send text message "reset123456" to it and wait a few minutes for it to restart.

Or, you can email us the SIM card phone number and we can do remote diagnose by text messages.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
powerline

Post by powerline »

This unit works for about 1 day then the unit stops sending messages, when I type Check123456, unit replies that the GPRS is OFF, it turns off by itself, I type Reset123456 and unit starts working again, the other 2 units I have have been working fine since the first day I installed them, need help please
Thanks
Robert R.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Try texting "sleep123456 off" to the tracker. Might be the motion sensor blocking the data.
AccuTracking Support
Manish

Post by Manish »

Facing the same problem of GPRS:Off. Tried 'sleep123456 off', but it's not helping. I have 5 devices with me and I am facing the same problem with every device. Please help.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Manish wrote:Facing the same problem of GPRS:Off. Tried 'sleep123456 off', but it's not helping. I have 5 devices with me and I am facing the same problem with every device. Please help.
"GPRS off" means no data connection. Are they on H2O SIM cards? If so you'll need to switch SIM cards. Here's more details about AT&T 2G sunset:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2237
AccuTracking Support
Vahid

Post by Vahid »

Hello my tracker has blu light and green light together flashing and not sending msj back wat ever I send dosent respond
Dimitrism

Post by Dimitrism »

Hi there.

Recently I purchased an 104 model. Everyhing works fine for example the sms command responds with the correct location as well as the gprs works fine. The only problem is that the blue light does not flash at all and when I send by sms the check command it says GPS : no gps. It is quite strange because every time I ask with an sms or through the gprs it responds with the location spot on.
Hassan

Post by Hassan »

Im same broblem no blue light what reason
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Hassan wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:31 am Im same broblem no blue light what reason
You might need to send the APN command to the tracker (the command differs for different SIM card provider). If you need help look into it, please contact us https://secure.accutracking.com/contact.php
AccuTracking Support