How do i track my cell phone?

Discussions about AccuTracking Starter Kit and phones.
johnnyahuizar

Post by johnnyahuizar »

hutch109

Re: How do i track my cell phone?

Post by hutch109 »

Read the forums, read the FAQ, install the software.

If you have a more specific question, advise.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)

Post by Guest »

So after the software has been downloaded successfully on the phone and user logs in at accutracking website, what does the user need to choose in order to start tracking? Which sceen do we start with? Do we simply select the name of the unit, and it starts to track?

This information isn't in the FAQ, and if one has tried different ways to track but not been successful, we just need to know the correct way to proceed and know what to expect.
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

In order to track the "phone" - you need to download, and install AccuTracking on it... Once that is done, you need to setup the "phone" with the 10 digit ID number, that you get off the AccuTracking website - after you create it, in the "manage units" page.

Once that number is placed into the "phone", then it associates it with your account - and you can track it. The "phone" must have the AccuTracking installed application running, in the foreground, or the background - the phone to be in cellular coverage range, and you have to have a data connectivity plan. If thats all in place, then you log into the web site, click the name of the "phone" that you created to track - and you can see where its been, and where its at now - as long as the above applies.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
William008

Post by William008 »

following your software has become down loaded successfully within the mobile phone in addition to person logs in with accutracking web page, precisely what can the user must pick to be able to start out checking? Which sceen complete most of us focus on? Perform most of us simply simply select the label on the device, and it also commences for you to track?

This info is not in the FAQ, of course, if one has experimented with various ways for you to track although not prevailed, most of us should just understand the correct way for you to continue in addition to know what you may anticipate.
yahya Noor