Phone quality degradation

Discussions about AccuTracking Starter Kit and phones.
TONY

Phone quality degradation

Post by TONY »

Question?
What is the longest i415 been working without reboot, which is hard wired to the car battery. Is there degradation in quality of signals over time with age of always On unit?, (Also always hot gps)and display is always lighted.

Thanks
TONY
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Others might want to chime in with their experience but we have it tracking for more than 6 months now. Remember to keep Boost Minutes in your Boost account and keep it powered.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

I have also been tracking month's - with no loss. You should not really have any problems.

If you are - what problem are you having?

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
TONY

Post by TONY »

I dont have any problems yet . . Where I installed it ,it gets very hot even the display becomes little dim but it works fine.

Also has anybody used 7805 regulator with i415 to feed 12v to 5v into the phone.
Tony
TONY
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

I know we have had them so hot the LCD goes black, and so cold that it is very slow to change.

You could check the specs on the /\/\ site, but they seem to tick along quite well.

Can't beat the price of them either...

We usually feed the battery with a charger - that way the lithium ion battery can "float" off it - so if it does lose power - we have a way to still track it - and get it fixed before it goes dead. If its on external power and it goes dead - you have no chance of finding it. Well little to no chance...

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)