Alternative Battery Power - not using the car battery

All other non-technical questions and discussions.
chstorey

Alternative Battery Power - not using the car battery

Post by chstorey »

I found some very useful information on powering your phone for extended periods without using the battery in your car. Here is the link to the website, you will need to scroll down through this site until you see a picture of a phone in a foam case. The battery hookup part is shown just below that and is explained very well.

(had trouble posting with the link below, even with html turned off, so I had to use the word "dot" for . )

www(dot)ylem(dot)org/Hitchhikers/Credits.html
MannyMan

Post by MannyMan »

OMG that thing must weigh a ton. There is no possible way you can make that monster covert. There is another way to do it but because I sell the power packs I can't go into detail. I can tell you my pack is the size of 2 D size batteries and less than half the weight.
hooper101

battery pack

Post by hooper101 »

I need one of those battery packs, Mannyman - how can I reach you to get one?
timeline

battery packs

Post by timeline »

what is cost, how long does it extend it and how would it work. How can you be reached?
lurch

Post by lurch »

yeah! i want more info too, please get back to us. thank you.
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Anyone else want super long battery life?

We have a custom board that we install in your phone - and paired with a long-life LiOn battery... Most of our customers get between 3-6 weeks of use - on a single charge (based on "normal" driving habits...).

If you need info you can call me at 1.888.292.6693

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
Rob

Battery life

Post by Rob »

Eric

Are you reselling our circuit board?

Rob
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Rob, I am not reselling your circuit board...

We have a board that we designed ourselves here in-house.

It allows 2 way comms back with the phone to verify that the phone has shut off, programable on-time, programable sensativity adjustment, an ultra-sensative vibration detection module, custom programable 8 bit RISC micro-computer, and many more options.

Our 2nd generation/upgrade unit; adds analog and digital input/outputs, and many other options.

Our standard unit is designed to be used with the AccuTracking client and extend the battery life many times over. We have some units that have been in the field over 6 months - and still have a full battery. Those obviously don't move too much. On a "normal" persons driving habits, you can attain anywhere from 3-6 weeks of use. But as you know, thats all variable based on signal strength of the iDen tower, GPS settings, terrain, etc...

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Rob

motion

Post by Rob »

How do I get one to test?
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Rob; Since you have helped me out before, Ill hook you up - I should be able to get you a unit out by Friday... Ill send the board/unit only - since I know you have phones. Our master kit comes with charger, battery, etc - but I know you dont need that either. Soooo.... Ill send a board with a pigtail - you can do your own battery/charger...

PM Me your shipping address again... Thanks!

Eric

Any one else that needs their AccuTracking unit upgraded, or a fresh package can call me at 1.888.292.6693 and we will set you up.

ps: I can attest to Rob's good service also...

rob

Motion circuit

Post by rob »

I'll call you tomorrow with my shipping info....Thanks Rob
shurlock1

Re: Motion circuit

Post by shurlock1 »

rob wrote:I'll call you tomorrow with my shipping info....Thanks Rob
Bob let me know how the other board works.
Rob

call

Post by Rob »

Shurlock1...give me a call when you have a chance..

716 830 7791

Rob
MG2929

Re:

Post by MG2929 »

hutch109 wrote:Rob; Since you have helped me out before, Ill hook you up - I should be able to get you a unit out by Friday... Ill send the board/unit only - since I know you have phones. Our master kit comes with charger, battery, etc - but I know you dont need that either. Soooo.... Ill send a board with a pigtail - you can do your own battery/charger...

PM Me your shipping address again... Thanks!

Eric

Any one else that needs their AccuTracking unit upgraded, or a fresh package can call me at 1.888.292.6693 and we will set you up.

ps: I can attest to Rob's good service also...

Hutch109, Do you have a website to view your mod. phone and packages?

Thanks.
Rob

Re: Alternative Battery Power - not using the car battery

Post by Rob »

read above
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob