the use of this

All other non-technical questions and discussions.
meomy

the use of this

Post by meomy »

Okay, I am confused. Call me blonde. In order to track a phone, do they need to download the Accutrak software? Or can it go like this. They have a phone capable to be tracked because they have a nextel GPS phone and internet on the phone, and someone else can put there phone number in at the site, and it will tell the location.

So is it like you can keep track of someone while at work by using the internet or is it strickly on the phone that is being tracked? I am real confused how this whole thing works.

Can someone put it in to simple terms how it works?
narcotics3

Re: the use of this

Post by narcotics3 »

meomy wrote:Okay, I am confused. Call me blonde. In order to track a phone, do they need to download the Accutrak software? Or can it go like this. They have a phone capable to be tracked because they have a nextel GPS phone and internet on the phone, and someone else can put there phone number in at the site, and it will tell the location.

So is it like you can keep track of someone while at work by using the internet or is it strickly on the phone that is being tracked? I am real confused how this whole thing works.

Can someone put it in to simple terms how it works?
The GPS phone that has the accutracking installed on it can be tracked from a PC with internet connection and also a seperate phone that has internet on it.
For PC tracking you will have to create an account and log in ...
For phone tracking, use the same login on a web enabled phone and go to http://mobile.accutracking.com
Hope this answers your estion.
If you need more information, please go to the Knowledge Base a lot is explained there.

Nar