WEBJal user info

All other non-technical questions and discussions.
Bombero

WEBJal user info

Post by Bombero »

I Downloaded WEBjal from motorola. When I tried to upgrade from accutrack 3 to 3.2, webjal insisted I login, not having a username or password or user name from Moto, I registered with the MOTODEV web site as mentioned in the install instructios. neither my username from MOTODEV or password works in WEB Jal. Before I inquire through MOTODEV, does any one have an Idea of where to turn next. Time is of the essence,

Bombero
Bombero

May have found a fix

Post by Bombero »

I may have found a fix by way of a post from Feb 06, from TheMann in the way of a patch, will give it a try, here goes

Bombero
Bombero

Fixed

Post by Bombero »

Update worked, patch didnt work, seemed I just needed MOTO's DNS to catchup with it's database, MOTODEV password and username accepted after a few hours.

Bombero

Re: WEBJal user info

Post by Guest »

Bombero wrote:I Downloaded WEBjal from motorola. When I tried to upgrade from accutrack 3 to 3.2, webjal insisted I login, not having a username or password or user name from Moto, I registered with the MOTODEV web site as mentioned in the install instructios. neither my username from MOTODEV or password works in WEB Jal. Before I inquire through MOTODEV, does any one have an Idea of where to turn next. Time is of the essence,

Bombero

how do i download the program

lisious

Post by Guest »

how to i create a password for web jal because everytime i go to it it always asks for a password and username and i don't have one :?:
diamondhated123

downloading ringtones to my phone using the usb cord

Post by diamondhated123 »

I want to know what do i have to do to get the ringtones on my phone i'm having a hard time doing it[/b]