bootom line on boost rates

All other non-technical questions and discussions.
edgeg

bootom line on boost rates

Post by edgeg »

I have looked High and low ( and I know I can't read sometimes)

but I can not find a easy rate chart at BOOST

Where does the "* Nextel boost credit rechargeable at boostmobile.com. Plan costs 20 cents/day (~$6/month)."
come from on boost's site???
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

If you use the AccuTracking with a boost phone (for example boost i415), you cost will be in 2 parts:

1. AccuTracking service cost, which is $5.99/month per phone. Paid via AccuTracking website.

2. Nextel data plan cost for the boost phone. Paid via boostmobile.com or you can buy Boost re-charge card at your local CVS or 7Eleven. 20 cents is deducted from your phone credit each day.

The Nextel data plan is required by the AccuTracking online tracking.

So if you are using the boost phone solely for tracking use, you total monthly cost for one phone is: $5.99 + 20cents x 30 days = $11.99.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com

Post by Guest »

That sounds good but I could not find that on [http://www.boostmobile.com/ 's flashy website; I could not get through there 'CHRIP'y salespitcthes.

If I wanted the i415 data plan only ... where is that on there website?
What is the least amount to pay if you want to may only a few call too?

I did find you needed to reup every 90 days think or loose your voice minates . Do you hav to have a voice pan? I would like te least amonut of monthly charges fovoice too... Is that 15 dollars???

I guess I should ask them but you seemed know more about your services intergration.

or should I get a whole plan from Nextel...
does the 530 by Motorola

http://www.sprintspecialoffers.com/moth ... rsDay_i530
work on AccuTracking?

you are very helpful thaks
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

The data plan can be setup when you activate the phone with BoostMobile.com. It's called "Web Features", which costs $0.20 a day.

Because it's a pre-paid phone, you don't have to set up the voice plan. Calling cost is directly deducted from your credit (I believe it's 40 cents a minute). If you don't use voice, you are not charged. I don't think there's a minimum charge for voice.

i530 is not supported as it's not a Java phone.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com

Post by Guest »

you are very helpful again ...Accually anwering my question well... can you port a number to the prepaid BOOST .... I wil go bug them you have more than answered your part THANKS
idontno206

dumb

Post by idontno206 »

all of u are so damn stupid i can't believe u guys

Re: dumb

Post by Guest »

idontno206 wrote:all of u are so damn stupid i can't believe u guys
u can't bullshit a bullshiter

Re: dumb

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:
idontno206 wrote:all of u are so damn stupid i can't believe u guys