HELP! Am I being tracked?

All other non-technical questions and discussions.
hsp2072

HELP! Am I being tracked?

Post by hsp2072 »

Guys.... I need a hand with something... My ex-wife gave me a cell phone for father's day, ostensibly from my kids... I think she might have had this tracking stuff installed in it before she gave it to me. Is there any way I can tell you a cell number and you tell me if it's been or is being tracked?

Thanks
Skibum

Post by Skibum »

Simply go to Java Apps, and see if the program is running. If it was running, it would be there. :wink:
I can't be tracked anymore... :(

Post by Guest »

Or just turn on Privacy. My i730 certainly has it in the GPS settings.
Kelley

Re: HELP! Am I being tracked?

Post by Kelley »

Is there anyway to tell if you have a tracking device on your vehicle? I think my fiance is cheating on me and has a GPS system on my car so the he knows when I leave the house etc. I have been finding things missing in my home and when I ask him about it he acts like Im crazy.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
MrMack

Post by MrMack »

Get rid of him!
Kelley wrote:Is there anyway to tell if you have a tracking device on your vehicle? I think my fiance is cheating on me and has a GPS system on my car so the he knows when I leave the house etc. I have been finding things missing in my home and when I ask him about it he acts like Im crazy.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Rob

Post by Rob »

I own spy stores..we do gps detection..give us a call..
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob