Commercial use?

All other non-technical questions and discussions.
mworsnop

Commercial use?

Post by mworsnop »

This system looks really super and exactly what I am looking for. However we want to track about 150 vehicles, once a day update would be great 2 times a day even better. We would like to get the data back to our data base so I can store this info and refer back to it as needed.

Who can I email or talk to to find out how we can do this?

thanks!
Skibum

Post by Skibum »

Post your questions here... There is a good group of users who are glad to help!
I can't be tracked anymore... :(
mworsnop

Post by mworsnop »

If I am using this system to track 150 units, I would like to pay for this service. Someone must be paying for the servers and internet connections. How can I sign up for that type of service?

Maybe I can offer my servers as an alternative to the servers this system has now? I have SQL Server and MySQL running for databases as well as serveral varieties of web servers. I have multiple internet lines from T1 to frac T3s.

We have a software package that tracks equipment maintenance, and would like to use this as an adjunct to our software. Believe it or not they loose their equipment all the time. Bascially it was parked at a different place that it was supposed to have been. They usually find it but it takes someone driving around all day, every day just to find the equipment!
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

mworsnop, I've got your email. We'll contact you tomorrow.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com