Need HELP

All other non-technical questions and discussions.
redhanded

Need HELP

Post by redhanded »

AccuTracking has be very good even though I have found out that he is not where he says he his 1/2 the time I still have not been able to get him redhanded yet....I think he is not only screwing around with someone but also with our 19 yr old receptionist at our company because every time I show up at the office unexpected when he is to be there he suddenly either shows up or calls me as say he just left and need to run out for a little while. So I got in the payroll and found out that the 19 yr old is making as much as the head of our accounting dept which is unheard of so I am not thinking she is in on it in more then one way. I need to find out if there is a way to be able to get who he is sending texting and receiving text from over a period of time. I would like to be able to see the content of the text as well. Any help would be great. We have been together since high school and own 3 businesses and have 4 kids. Threes a lot at stake here. Thanks for any help that anyone can give me

A not deserving faithful and devoted wife
hutch109

Re: Need HELP

Post by hutch109 »

You can hire a private investigator to follow him around.

You can't get the text messages and content without a court order.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
redhanded

Post by redhanded »

When I 1st looking AccuTracking and read most of this message board I saw someone post on here that for a price they could get you what I am looking for.....I dont care how its done or how they get it...it seams that when this happens he also comes home with all the calls and texts deleted from his phone....What is this about a SIM card reader....will it show deleted texts and calls ??? I just need the peace of mind to know what is going on....I care more about our kids then anything else and he seams to be missing more and more of there games and dances and so on.....I hope someone can help me
Rob

Post by Rob »

Call a couple of PI's in your area..see what they have to say!
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob

Post by Guest »

Rob wrote:Call a couple of PI's in your area..see what they have to say!
Call your cell phone company. If you are an owner of the account you can request a transcript of texts.
been there done that

Post by been there done that »

There is a way to have copies of all calls and text messages sent to you phone also. My daughter did this to her boyfriend when he was traveling a lot. She found out he was dating several woman and ended it without telling him how she knew. She also told all the other woman about all the other woman and the fact that 2 were pregnant. Now he's paying for what he's done and has been trying to get back with my daughter and she won't do it. A cheater is a cheater through and through. til the end of time.
beashively

Post by beashively »

yes,i agree with getting a p.i!

Post by Guest »

install covert accutracking on his phone and track him - catch him in the act :evil: