question...

All other non-technical questions and discussions.
miket

question...

Post by miket »

does accutracking have software for the motorola i290 and i335 phones? i logged into my account and didn't find any. which links should i click for the software for the i290 and i335?
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: question...

Post by ATSupport »

Yes. Just login and click "Account", then in the "Download" section, you'll see i290 version. i335 uses i425 version.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
Rob

Post by Rob »

I use both of the new phones and the work great with the i425 app.
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob
miket

Post by miket »

rob, you're saying you use the i425 software in both the i290 and i335 phones and it works great? i don't have to use the i290 software in the i290 phone? the i425 software works perfectly fine in the i290 phone? no problems with using the wrong software in the wrong phones? anyone help please.
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Its not really "wrong software"; iDEN and the JAVA/J2ME applications are built for multiple units/phones - so yes, one version will work across many - unless its a phone that other special options/classes - most which have nothing to do with GPS - just in the way the software compiles.

So its not "i425" software - its the i425 "family" of products... The i335 and the i425 are darn near IDENTICAL on the inside...

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
Rob

Post by Rob »

Hey..I'm Rob..I think!
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob