Blackberry 3.5.0 - covert version not covert [FIXED]

Report new bugs or search known ones.
adansir99

Blackberry 3.5.0 - covert version not covert [FIXED]

Post by adansir99 » Sun May 31, 2009 8:20 am

I recently upgraded the software from 3.2.2 to 3.5.0 on the blackberry. I installed the regular version (auto start), then downloaded the covert version on top of it. Upon rebooting, the icon was still visible. Uh oh. I've tried this sequence several times but no luck in getting the covert version to actually be covert...

Any ideas?

ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Blackberry 3.5.0 - covert version not covert

Post by ATSupport » Sun May 31, 2009 8:34 am

What's your phone model? Does the program auto start when phone powers up?
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com

adansir99

Post by adansir99 » Sun May 31, 2009 8:46 am

Blackberry Curve 8320. And nope...just checked that too...the auto-start version doesn't auto-start. Neither does the covert version. They all act like the "regular" version. You have to click on the icon to start the refreshing process.

Is there any way to get the 3.2.2 version again? That one worked pretty flawlessly...

Post by Guest » Sun May 31, 2009 8:51 am

For some further information, the installations were all over-the-air. I'm wondering...is it possible all the installation file links on the install page are pointing to the same "regular" version? I noticed all the byte sizes are exactly the same (710 bytes)...

adansir99

Post by adansir99 » Sun May 31, 2009 8:55 am

For some further information, the installations were all over-the-air. I'm wondering...is it possible all the installation file links on the install page are pointing to the same "regular" version? I noticed all the byte sizes are exactly the same (710 bytes)...

ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Blackberry 3.5.0 - covert version not covert [FIXED]

Post by ATSupport » Sun May 31, 2009 10:50 pm

Indeed they were all pointing to "regular" version by mistake. I apologize for the error and thank you for your feedback! Fixed now. (the same size of the .jad file is normal).
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com