Map zoomed all the way in when tracking is updated

Report new bugs or search known ones.
Pegtech

Map zoomed all the way in when tracking is updated

Post by Pegtech » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:28 am

When I open Accutracking or update the tracking screen, the map is zoomed almost all the way in. I have three units in my account and the map is centered, but just zoomed in.

ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Map zoomed all the way in when tracking is updated

Post by ATSupport » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:08 am

Can you email me a screenshot? This might be related to a recent added feature to "remember zoom level when going back to the tracking page". Try to close the browser and open the tracking page again, if the zoom level is correct then that's the cause.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com

Pegtech

Post by Pegtech » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:55 pm

You are correct. What is happening is that the server is remembering the zoom level that I last used, but since I have three units spread out, it opens up zoomed into the center of those three units, which happens to be in the middle of nowhere. Rembering the zoom level would be useful if I had only one unit or if it could remember where (Lat/Lon) it was last zoomed into. Any way around this or do I just have to remember to zoom out before refreshing?

ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:01 pm

This feature has been disabled until we can come up with a better way to solve your case. Please restart your browser and it should not remember your zoom level any more. Thanks for the feedback!
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com

aliciarohail

Post by aliciarohail » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:23 am

It would be nice if yall used google maps to show the track on the phone itself and gave more status information.
aliciarohail