Accutracking Being Used...

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
nextelnutt

Accutracking Being Used...

Post by nextelnutt »

I would like to know if AccuTracking can still be used while in the suspended mode in Jave Apps.

I think it can. I would like to be use my other Java Apps and run it in the background so I can keep track of me.

I will keep in suspended mode tonight with a hourly update so I can see how it is performing in suspended mode.
nextelnutt

It Continued To Work...

Post by nextelnutt »

I left the Accutracking in suspended mode while sleeping last night and it continued to track my location. The reason this is good is because you don't have to worry about making sure you activate it every time you do something on the phone.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Yes, it keeps running in background. In the next build a "run in background" menu will be added which may be more intuitive for some users. And thanks for the feedback! :)
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
zipzag

suspended mode

Post by zipzag »

Trying to keep tracking insuspended mode ,but I88 forces me to Exit tracking to use phone or direct connect,is there a work around this?
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Did you suspend it by choosing the menu "run in bkgd" (availabe in v1.4)? :idea: As a workaround, to suspend AccuTracking in another way: press the "hangup" button twice on the phone (the red button) while AccuTracking is running. This will put the application to run in the background.

Can you make phone calls in this mode?
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
zipzag

suspend mode

Post by zipzag »

updated to v1.4 great,can make phone calls etc. while running in background mode. See the Hot Fix in menu, whats function?
Skibum

Post by Skibum »

The Hot Fix allows the GPS to stay "Hot" so that getting a fix is faster. Great for intervals of less than 5 minutes or so. The possible drawback is that your battery will drain faster.