So its not the new i415 software I hope....

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
jose1392

So its not the new i415 software I hope....

Post by jose1392 »

I have not been able to track either for 2 days according to my last fix. I was thinking the new i415 release was my problem but maybe not... is anyone else trying out the new release and are you having issues or is this all network related?
mrberrie

New i415 SW - What? Where??

Post by mrberrie »

What new release? What did it fix/update?? My i415 is NOT tracking anymore either 3/16/06. What ive?? :cry:

Post by Guest »

The i415 had a bug which would make it stop tracking after about 1 or 2 weeks sometimes a couple of days until the unit would be power cycle. The new release is supposed to address that problem. Not every market/region was experiencing the problem so the new release which is at the front page bottom of the list of software is only for those who experienced the problem. If yours stays on forever and ever then you don't need the new release is what I have been told. I did and I'm testing now.
bmack1

Thanks

Post by bmack1 »

Thanks! Mine is still NOT working after Nextl outage.
joesgt281

Post by joesgt281 »

Okay so I've downloaded the lastest software for the 415 to my laptop.
What's the procedure for getting it installed on the phone?
jose1392

Follow this link

Post by jose1392 »

Follow this link for instructions

viewtopic.php?t=571
joesgt281

Re: Follow this link

Post by joesgt281 »

jose1392 wrote:Follow this link for instructions

viewtopic.php?t=571
Thanks Jose, I had seen that but, since I just want to update the software on a phone that already runs AT, I was hoping to not have to go thru the 20 steps listed there. :shock:
So I guess I have to uninstall the current software, then go thru all these, huh?
jose1392

Post by jose1392 »

The uninstall process is really easy, you do it from the phone itself. The webjal install can be tricky but once you understand what you are doing you'll be able to do it with your eyes closed. Here is an easy link to webjal and patching it etc...you follow it to the T and it will all be well, if not you will have problems trust me.

http://home.comcast.net/~dth9137/index.html
joesgt281

Post by joesgt281 »

jose1392 wrote:The uninstall process is really easy, you do it from the phone itself. The webjal install can be tricky but once you understand what you are doing you'll be able to do it with your eyes closed. Here is an easy link to webjal and patching it etc...you follow it to the T and it will all be well, if not you will have problems trust me.

http://home.comcast.net/~dth9137/index.html
thank you sir