cant find app in i415

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
timmoo

cant find app in i415

Post by timmoo »

I used webjal and got the app downloaded into my Boost i415. but no matter where I look in the phone, I cant find it to run. I combed java apps, downloads, etc.

Any help?

Thanks

Tim
Skibum

Post by Skibum »

If the app successfully downloaded it would show up under Java Apps as Accutracking
I can't be tracked anymore... :(
TheMann

Post by TheMann »

This can be a little confusing because there can be more than one page of Java apps, even though most of the java apps on the first page are not installed or active.

Go to Main Menu, select Java Apps, then use the right or down arrow key to step through all 8 icons stopping each time to see if AccuTracking is displayed on the status bar on the bottom of the screen.

Then press the "More" softkey to display a second page of Java applications, if any. This is where I found AccuTracking on my phone - as the first icon on the second page of Java applications.

After selecting the AccuTracking icon, hit "OK" and the application will finish installing. After it starts running the first time, hit Menu, then Setup, and enter tracking ID obtained from AccuTracking.com web site after registering.