Auto start AccuTrack in suspend mode. Did anyone figure how?

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
pguez

Auto start AccuTrack in suspend mode. Did anyone figure how?

Post by pguez »

I’m using this phone/software to track my mother who’s becoming senile and very often getting lost… the problem is, she keep forgetting to hit the red handset button twice before trying to call for help, and clearly she can’t make a call from the accutrack main screen. She end up not only lost, but without a working cell phone to call for help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!...
Skibum

Post by Skibum »

Accutracking will have no trouble continuing to work when running in the backround. :wink:
I can't be tracked anymore... :(
pguez

Post by pguez »

I know that…. And I did send it to the background. The product works great!!!
The problem is that sometimes she turns the phone off, and then when she turns it back on, it will restart automatically in the foreground. Although I explained her that all she has to do is hit the “Endâ€
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Auto start apps in background is not possible with iDEN phone's current firmware. So I think there's no easy way to solve your problem now.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
pguez

Post by pguez »

Bummer!! That’s explains why I couldn't find anything about it anywhere I looked on the internet.
I guess something like that would have to be an integration of a codeplug command initiated by java to just hit the "End" button twice for you once the accutrack complete loading.... or something like that…..

Thanks for your respond....
PG